• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanart of Ven and BBS sprites

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademasterja

Hi im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i dont make threads often enough to know so im sorry in advance if it is.

First thing i would like for you to take a look at is some Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep sprites that i made a while ago http://dbads1jon.deviantart.com/art/kh-birth-by-sleep-sprites-94332929 now they are not great but i should be making full sheets soon and also adding in MXs and DSs keyblades it might take a while though since im using paint but i will try to finish them as soon as i can.

Now the second and real reason for making this thread was to show you guys this picture Ven by ~dbads1jon on deviantART of Ven i made using a Roxas picture as a base now this one really did take for ever lol. well i hope you guys like and enjoy them.

And like i said before im sorry if this is in the wrong place but since KHinsider has not had any news lately i thought this would be a nice thing to post. well thats all thanks for your time.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
This should probably be in one of the media sections, but I feel like some of them look like sprites with the pixilation texture; and some don't.
They're just too smooth.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Um Ven doesn't have any checkered clothing items or accessories on him I believe.

Lol, I know you used the Roxas pic to make the Ven pic but even so it still looks a lot like Roxas..[even though their "twins" in appearance]. Maybe it's cuz Ven is happy and cheery, and Roxas is always like sad and gloomy and moody and pissy. Lol.

Good job though!

P.S: Don't double post next time, use the edit button, that's what it's for :p

keyblademasterja

if you notice he does have a checked band on his wrist its just inverted from roxas wrist band
Ven_BirthBySleep2.jpg
/ http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/artwork/roxas.png and i know i tryed to delete i but it wouldent let me and i dont know but in this picture of ven he looks sad and gloomy and thanks by the way

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
hey look it's aqua.

of course he fucking looks gloomy he's fucking asking his friend to kill him. who the hell would not look gloomy seriously.

keyblademasterja

well then why couldent he look mad then people have different emotions they dont have to be just happy, sad or mad so i just left his face how it was because if i would have changed his face to make it look like he was smiling it would have made it look stupid and plus there is only like one time where it shows ven with a smile on his face

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back