• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fan Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
hey i think there's something wrong wit ur movie. I downloaded it an dits only playin 8 seconds of the movie and starting over again. From what i've seen its ok though.

InfectionHatred

Velocity, I loved your movie. However, I loved the music more. I was going to ask you if I could sort of "remix" or "recreate" your movie, using the same music. Since the servers were down, I didn't get to ask you and I started work on it. Instead, I'm going to ask for permission now. If you disapprove, it's O.K. I just won't release it. :)

Anyway, great movie. The only thing I found wrong with it was that you should have cut the footage up some more.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
i dont know im having problems with animemusicvideos.org too with uploading!!

I downlaoded yours: Results, decent. Reason is, you have excellent footage that not many people use. The quality for most of the unused footage is excellent. Now I know its your first AMvV but it seems you play alot of scenes straight through without cutting or anything. That means it lacks origionality. What you want to do in the future is try to match up lyrics and scenes up right such as lip syncing, ect. Good job though

Rating for first attempt: 7/10- great AMV for a first try
Normal Rating- 5/10 (dont worry you'll get better with experiance, heck i've done like 5 AMVs and im still not that good)

My newest AMV is right here
HERE
GreenDay: Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Anime: KingdomHearts (series), FFXand X-2, Case Closed, Legend of Zelda E-3 preview, and more!!!

Also if you want to see my first AMV go to animemusicvideos.org and search for Kingdom Hearts, song: Hellbound, artist: Eminem. I'm like the only one who made one so it wont be hard to find lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back