• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu interview with BbS developers (Feb 25 issue)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
awesome interview. Can't wait for the game. Thanks so much for the translations krexia

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If they do add something, well, I can practically HEAR Genesis screaming to be a secret boss fight. Since Zack's in this game, it would only make sense. Or Angeal. It would be cool if there was a new keyblade as well.

EDIT: Didn't read Grass's post. They added 4 bosses in KH1? Then I expect to have the following as optional bosses:

Genesis/Angeal(Rather have Genesis)
Wind Titan/Lava Titan(That would be Freakin Awesome)
Lea(For Ven, just because I like the idea of fighting a kid who's using Frisbees)
Vanitas Sentiment(Obvious)

Do these make sense to you?
They seem reasonable enough

1. Grass did make a good point about comparing Cloud being in KH1 then Sephiroth added to Zack being in BBS then Genesis added. But for some reason I still think we are likely to see Cloud and Sephiroth since they were originaly meant to be in the game.

2. Oh God I hope so, but knowing Square we will probably fight Rock Titan again.

3. That would be a quick fight but they do need another boss fight for Ven to make up for him not having one in OC. So I agree.

State

Awards
They could make one optional boss per scenario, like:
The earth titan for Terra
The air titan for Ventus
A MORE difficult ice titan for Aqua
And the lava titan for Last Episode

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
They could make one optional boss per scenario, like:
The earth titan for Terra
The air titan for Ventus
A MORE difficult ice titan for Aqua
And the lava titan for Last Episode

That would be cool too. But first we have to think about if they will add anything at all.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i really hope they dont add anything, if they do they might have to remove something

From the way they talked it sounded like they had a little extra space on the UMD they could use so I don't think they will have to cut too much if anything at all.

Allister Rose

French Lover
but it's "little"

whatever they can add in there, might probably be something small and if they do MAX out the UMD< then loading will be even slower.

unless they do what dissidia did and save some of it onto the game

zachen

Awards
I would love to fight Genisis it would be epic not to mention he is basically Zack's enemy or maybe even an Angeal fight.....hmm

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
but it's "little"

whatever they can add in there, might probably be something small and if they do MAX out the UMD< then loading will be even slower.

unless they do what dissidia did and save some of it onto the game

well personally I don't mind a little longer load time if that means I can get a Sephiroth or Genesis battle or a battle with Lava or Wind Titan.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i dont think we will get a genesis battle. but it's SE.

he barely had an impact on ffVII

Personally I don't think we will get a Genesis battle either, I think Sephiroh is much more likely cause of a number of reasons but I am willing to accept the possibility of Genesis being a boss due to what Grass pointed out.

And when you think about it, Genesis was the cause of Sephiroth going crazy in Crisis Core so I wouldn't say he barely had an impact on FFVII.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Personally I don't think we will get a Genesis battle either, I think Sephiroh is much more likely cause of a number of reasons but I am willing to accept the possibility of Genesis being a boss due to what Grass pointed out.

And when you think about it, Genesis was the cause of Sephiroth going crazy in Crisis Core so I wouldn't say he barely had an impact on FFVII.

what i meant, he wasnt the biggest character in the series, like cloud, zack, sephiroth.

i dont even know what grass pointed out.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
what i meant, he wasnt the biggest character in the series, like cloud, zack, sephiroth.

i dont even know what grass pointed out.

True, he wasn't as big as Cloud, Sephiroth, and Zack but of course that might change due to Dirge of Cerberus' secret ending but who knows.

Anyways Grass made a very good comparisson between Zack and Cloud. The main hero of FFVII, Cloud appeared in the japanese version of KH1 then the main villian of FFVII Sephiroth was added in the english version.

The main hero of CC Zack appears in BBS, So the main villian of CC Genesis may be added in the english version of BBS.

Allister Rose

French Lover
True, he wasn't as big as Cloud, Sephiroth, and Zack but of course that might change due to Dirge of Cerberus' secret ending but who knows.

Anyways Grass made a very good comparisson between Zack and Cloud. The main hero of FFVII, Cloud appeared in the japanese version of KH1 then the main villian of FFVII Sephiroth was added in the english version.

The main hero of CC Zack appears in BBS, So the main villian of CC Genesis may be added in the english version of BBS.

i dont ithnk we should compare, due to ff characters are mixed up, ffvii cast see squal as leader instead of cloud,

and auron didn't even have an ff enemy. did the game even show a hint of zack having an enemy that was an ff character?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i dont ithnk we should compare, due to ff characters are mixed up, ffvii cast see squal as leader instead of cloud,

and auron didn't even have an ff enemy. did the game even show a hint of zack having an enemy that was an ff character?

Well it shows he does know a FF character. Zack said Terra's attitude reminded him of his hero and during the credits of BBS we see a black feather fall in front of Zack. Now since one of Jiminy's Journals said that Sephiroth was once reveared as a hero I assume Sephiroth is the hero Zack was speaking of when talking to Terra.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
yeah i think so aswell. i hope we see sephiroth again, but make him even harder from kh1

There are quite a few reasons to think Sephiroth and Cloud will be added IF anything is added.

1. Zack mentions Terra's attitude reminds him of his hero, and Sephiroth had a calm attitude like Terra does before Sephiroth went Crazy.

2. To go along with that Sephiroth in the KH universe was once know as a hero in the past according to KH2 journal, and since BBS is in the past....

3. A black feather passed in front of Zack in the credits suggesting a connection between the two

4. Cloud and Sephiroth were originaly meant to added in BBS

Grass' point opens up the possibility for Genesis but still I see Sephiroth as more likely to be in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back