• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu Covers Recent Kingdom Hearts III Information and Media in October 25th Issue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Sora to Herc: “I came here because I had something I needed to ask you”

Meg to Herc: “Please be careful, Wonderboy”

Maleficent (to Pete presumably, no context makes it a little hard): Come now, we have more important matters to attend to than these impudents.

Hades (sitting on throne): From today on, I’m the boss.

Pence (screenshot of Heyner looking back at him): Well to put it short, there was no one who knew who Roxas was.

Ienzo: Anyway, analysis on the “Ansem Code” is progressing smoothly.

Saken can't make out some of the wording on the shot of Ienzo with his back to the camera. This is all he could get: “Pence, (connect?) my computer with the network”

Big thanks to Saken for translating this!
Thank you Saken for the translations.

Regarding Maleficent and Pete's plans afterwards in this game, I have the same exact thoughts as Zip. Looks like this scene might be their only encounter with Sora and the gang given that they want to stay out of our heroes way and to an extent Xehanort's Organization XIII as they are still looking for the Black Box or something that is related to the events of Unchained X (The Book of Prophecies, the Data Worlds, etc.)

Wouldn't be surprised if both of them are the instigators that summon the Rock Troll Heartless to attack Thebes unless if that scene takes place after the Rock Troll fight.

It's understandable but still a bit disappointing having so many characters omitted from the films. Wanted to see the Fates/Muses more of the gods the Nessus etc too.
I also think that Pain and Panic might be out of the picture in this one, as they weren't present with Hades when he's conversing with Maleficent and Pete from the Orchestra trailer nor does it look like they are on Olympus after Hades took over and when SDG and Hercules face off against the Titans to save Zeus.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you Saken for the translations.

Regarding Maleficent and Pete's plans afterwards in this game, I have the same exact thoughts as Zip. Looks like this scene might be their only encounter with Sora and the gang given that they want to stay out of our heroes way and to an extent Xehanort's Organization XIII as they are still looking for the Black Box or something that is related to the events of Unchained X (The Book of Prophecies, the Data Worlds, etc.)

Wouldn't be surprised if both of them are the instigators that summon the Rock Troll Heartless to attack Thebes unless if that scene takes place after the Rock Troll fight.

I also think that Pain and Panic might be out of the picture in this one, as they weren't present with Hades when he's conversing with Maleficent and Pete from the Orchestra trailer nor does it look like they are on Olympus after Hades took over and when SDG and Hercules face off against the Titans to save Zeus.

I wouldn’t rule Pain and Panic out just yet. Even with these screens, we’ve only seen a fraction of the world’s contents. They may not have large roles, but they could still appear in some capacity. I still want to know whether we’ll go into the Underworld at all this time. I’d love to see it in this engine.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm happy to see Ienzo doing remote work from Radiant Garden to help out Hayner, Pence, and Olette in Twilight Town.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
A big super thanks to Sakan for doing these translations!

It's so cool seeing Ienzo and Pence working together on the data. I really want to see these two bond.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I wouldn’t rule Pain and Panic out just yet. Even with these screens, we’ve only seen a fraction of the world’s contents. They may not have large roles, but they could still appear in some capacity. I still want to know whether we’ll go into the Underworld at all this time. I’d love to see it in this engine.
Point Taken and your right I shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet with this world better yet the other Disney worlds (e.g. Kingdom of Corona, Arendelle, The Caribbean, etc...) in the game so until they release another new trailer or when the game officially comes out in January we will know the world's content (e.g. areas of the worlds, the treasures, its characters) and how long each world will last. Regarding the Underworld, it could be possible and have it be the area in the world's third act before the world's conclusion just so SDG plus Herc will face off Hades again unless if they do it on Olympus, but who's to say. Perhaps Pain and Panic could appear in some capacity in the Underworld for 2-3 scenes in the game and play out a similar role in the movie's resolution where they both ponder and debate if Hades will get out of the River of Styx following his defeat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back