• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Family Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Breanna lay upside-down on her bead, listening to Linkin Park(((ooc: w00t!! ^o^))) and singing along quietly. She was home alone for now. The rest of her family went to Wal-Mart and she had stayed here. "But in the end, it doesn't even matter. I had to fall, to lose it all. But in the end, it doesn't even matter!!!" As the song ended, she smiled hyperly and stood up from her bed. She turned off her stereo and left her house. Breanna went up to the Maguire's house and knocked.

KouKu

I live in a sad sad little world called my mind...
Chloe: She looked over with the spoon in her mouth, a questioned look on her face. That was a wierd response.

Hmmm?

She watched as he quickly stood up and reached for her hand.

Matt, what are you do--

She was cut off though when Matt jerked her up and practically dragged her up to his room. She clutched onto her ice-cream, spoon returned to her mouth quickly.

She pouted wence he threw her onto his bed.

Hey, that wasn't nice. Your lucky you're my favorite brother...

She crossed her legs and put the bucket of ice-cream there and returning to her task of devouring the icy-goodness. She watched him with a narrow eye, yet curiosity was evident in her eyes. She nodded slowly when he asked her a sudden question.

Yes...I know...What's going on?

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Matt smiled widely when he found what he was looking her. He plopped down on the bend next to her and held out a small black box. He opened it and inside was a beautiful diamond ring.

"I saved up for months to afford this one. What do you think?"

ooc: for anyone who's a wee bit slow, he wants to propose to his girlfriend.
Heres the ring: http://lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com/lib/antiquejewelrymall/r496r495diamondset.jpg

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Breanna, being the impatient girl she was, went back inside her house. Breanna raided her freezer for the mint-chocolate chip ice cream. Finding it, she took it out, threw away the lid, grabbed a spoon, and went into the living room to watch Fairly Odd Parents((ooc: w00t!! ^o^)). She turned on Nickelodeon and ate her frozen treat happily.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Halo rocks, admit it...*coughs violently*

Too late to join? Well, if not, here's my profile:

Name: Aileen Maguire
Appearance:
img_picker.php

Association to family: daughter, sister...
Personality: Generally upbeat, outgoing, somewhat naiiv. Not exactly Tom-boyish, but for some reason, a large majority of her friends are guys. Though she is generally kind and upbeat, she tends to sometimes have major JEALOUSY issues (haha...NO, that's not based off of me...*cough*)
Bio: Currently in highschool, in her Sophomore year. Though she often has crushes, and has been asked out a few times, she prefers not to go out with anyone...even if there is someone that she likes. In her spare time, she's usually hanging out with her friends, playing video games, listening to music, seeing movies, etc. Her best talents are drawing and singing...but she doesn't take them too seriously. She's not the closest to her family, but she doesn't really have any particular problem with them...

Last edited:

KouKu

Chloe: She quirked an eyebrow when Matt made a 'happy noise' and turned to her. She shifted wence he plopped next to her. She placed her spoon in the tub and put her hand on her chin, narrowing her eyebrows in wonder.

What is it?

She asked but didn't get an answer from him, she didn't need an answer. She quirked her eyebrow and made a little gasping noise. She took the ring and held it closer, examining it.

Wow Matt, it's really beautiful. I wouldn't be surprised for how long you had to save for this. I bet Sarah will love it.

She smiled brightly and nodded, holding the ring out for him to take. She gave him a hug and patted his back.

I'm happy for ya Matt.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Matt, grinning ear to ear, took the ring and lpaced it inthe box, setting it on a shelf high up.

"I'm planning on taking her out to dinner tomorrow night and asking her then. I can't wait to see her face."

Matt got a visual picture of Sarah smiling, her cheeks stuffed with spaghetti and had to contain and loud laugh.

"so, you really think she'll like it? Me and shopping don't go together."

KouKu

Chloe: She smiled again, watching as he placed it on a high self. She nodded and blinked. She thought of something and gave a short laugh.

You're such a romantic, Matt.

She nodded and gave him a light push

Of course she'll like it Matt. How couldn't she? You are...the perfect guy for her. And I think you did a great job on the choice.

She nodded and made a little note in the back of her head. Her brother could shop...Good use of blackmail. She laughed out loud but stopped, shifting her eyes back and forth.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Matt gave her a "What the f*ck was that?" look and shifted around on his bed, so that he was laying face up, his headon the pillow.

"So, anything new in your life? You already know what's going on in mine."

He smiled, sticking his tongue out at Chloe. "Got a BOYFRIEND????" he said in a teasing voice.

KouKu

Chloe: She sweatdropped and rubbed the back of her head.

Eh-heh...

She set the ice-cream on the floor and plopped on Matt's stomach, sitting tall like she had just conqured a kingdom. She looked at him, her mouth open slightly as she made a fake, but realistic sounding offended noise. She crossed her arms across her chest, and looked away, hiding the blush. She didn't really like talking about her personal life...if she even really had one...or wanted one...She mentally shrugged.

She turned and stuck her tongue out at Matt, putting her fore-finger and thumb on her fore-head in the old and over-used form of an 'L', ultimately, calling Matt a loser. She looked about for a moment, then shook her head.

Nope...No boyfriend for me...

She glanced at Matt and gave him a lopsided smiled.

I don't particularly "like like" guys...You are the closest guy I know...

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
" I don't know wether that's a good thing or not." Matt laughed, flipping Chloe off of him and getting her in a headlock.

"Just like old times, huh? Now, let's see if I can remember, where that ticklish spot was...."

Matt poked the very sensitive spot on Chloe's side, tickling it briefly. He continued doing it, talking to her at the same time.

"Now, who's the coolest brother? Say it..........saaaaaaaaay iiiiiiit."

KouKu

Chloe: She laughed and gave a yelp wence Matt threw her off. Ugh, this was much harder on her since they were younger. She rolled her eyes merely gaving a quick nod and a short

Sure

She squirmed and wriggled even more when he mention her ticklish spot...She cried out in her head, arching her back, trying to break loose. It didn't work though. She gave a soft scream and started laughing until he stopped shortly after. Giggling and squirming whenever he found a new spot to tickle.

She gave a heavy sigh and squirmed, kicking her now, rather long legs out, before gasping in a breath of air.

You are...Ok...You are the coolest brother!

She tried to spin but she wasn't strong enough in the position she was in.

Matt...

She said, signaling for him to let go. Her stomach was starting to hurt...and she needed to get revenge on his ass.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Matt let her go, patting her on the shoulder. "Thats what I thought."

He left his room and went back to the kitchen, still hungry for Ice Cream. He grabbed his long forgotten bowl and sat down in a chair, reading a day old newspaper. He shouted to Chloe without looking up.

"Mom and Dad still on vacation?"

Ooo: this is just till we get a mom or dad

KouKu

Chloe: She sighed and glared at Matt as he walked out of the room. She stood and followed after him, grabbing her forgotten ice-cream and trudging down the stairs.

Yes

She plopped onto the chair next to Matt and started eating once more, sending glimpses of glares his way.

You are lucky you are my favorite brother, or else...I would have killed you by now...

She jumped from her seat and lept onto Matt, pushing him back and landing ontop on him, holding him down. She looked around and found his bowl of half eaten ice-cream. A dark smirk played her face.

Have a little more ice-cream...

She pushed the bowl into his face, watching as the ice-cream oozed from the size. She pulled the bowl away, meaning Matt no harm. She smiled and sat on his stomach once more, tilting her head to the side.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Matt licked the ice cream off of his face. Hey, food was food. He looked up at Chloe, a smile growing wide on his face.

"You are SO lucky you're my sister. Or else I would have shoved that bowl so far up your---"

Matt was cut off by his cell phone. He pulled it out of his pocket, checking to see who it was. It was an untraceable number. Which meant one thing to Matt, prank call.

KouKu

Chloe: She laughed as he licked the ice-cream from his face. She grinned back at him when he started smiling like an idiot.

I would like to see you--

She stopped when his cell-phone. She crossed her arms across her chest and pouted. Stupid people. She watched as an irritated look crossed his face. She knew that look. She grabbed his cell-phone and hit the talk button.

Hello?...

A dark tone hitting her voice.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Dagon tried in vain to pull the phone away from her, fearing what she would do. If there was wone thing he'd learn in life, it was to never doubt a woman's wrath. He had a mark from the time he questioned Sarah about who long it took her to get ready to prove it.

After several unsuccessful tries, he gave up, sitting back with a sigh. He just waited for Chloe to say whatever it was she was going to say.

"Just please don't scare them this time."

KouKu

Chloe: She wrinkled her nose at Matt, making it look like she was snarling. She slapped his hand away, grabbing it and squeezing, using her nails.

Who is this?

She asked testily, waiting to hear what the person would say. There was a pause and a stutter.

Is...Is...uhh.........

A silence and Chloe became imaptient.

Well?!

She demanded. There was a a short sreetch in the background and a something sounded like the phone dropping. There was some static and beeping. Chloe snorted and hit the end button.

Losers...

She handed the phone back to Matt and nodded. Then shifted her eyes.

Oh wait...Don't scare them? Eh-heh...Woops...

She rubbed the back of her head and quirked an eyebrow.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Matt sighed, patting her on the shoulder.

"Well, at least we know you can take care of yourself. "

He suddenly realized just how quiet it was in the house, aside from the drip drip drippping of ice cream down his back.

"Hey, do you know where everyone else is? It's real quiet."

He stood up and headed towards the bathroom, turning on the shower. He was determined to get the ice cream off of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back