• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Family Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Okay this is my second try at an RP. My first one wasn't exactly a smashing succes :p.

Anyway this RP is about the trials and tribulations of a regular family. In this Rp anything can happen that could happen in a real family.

Template
Name:
Appearance:
Association to family: Family friend,brother etc.
Personality:
Bio:

Mine
Name:Yeroc Maguire
Gander:Male
Appearance:messy brown hair, about 4'11", thin, mostly wears t-shirts and gym shorts
Association to family: mother and fathers son
Personality: very friendly and funny
Bio:Likes spending most of his time playing video games and playing on the PC. Popular at his school. Likes spending time with his family and friends.

Rules
-Remember no going overboard with things IT'S A REGULAR FAMILY
-We can start once we have a mom and dad or just a mom/dad.
-You can bring people into this at anytime
-Anything can happen to you (carcrash,get married, etc.)
-People can join at any time during this
-Put "Halo rules admit it." if you read this.
-Have Fun :D

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Halo rules, admit it

Name: Matt Maguire(we're a family, right?)
Appearance: http://hometown.aol.com/rasberries377/images/wow.jpg
Association to family: Son of parents, older brother to Yeroc and Chelsea
Personality: Laid back and intelligent.
Bio: Matt is a junior in college. He loves to play the guitar and he lives at home, since the college he goes to is near his house.

Last edited:
I can't believe im doing this......-__-'

Name:Chelsea Maguire

Appearance: Blonde hair blu eyes 5'1"
Association to family: sister Personality: nice but can get mean when you get on mi nearves
Bio:likes to listen to music, talk on the fone , go on the computer ,hang out friends,be with family (sometimes)

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Halo rules, admit it. NO!!! NEVER!!! >_< *ahem*
Name:Breanna Hikari(I'm still sooooo creative >_>)
Appearance: http://absoluteanime.com/dnangel/risa.jpg The girl on the RIGHT.
Association to Family: Family friend
Personality: Usually hyper and/or happy but can get p*ssed easily.
Bio: Lives next door to the Maguire's. Lives with her parents and two brothers, Michael(17), and Matthew(6).

Last edited:

KouKu

I live in a sad sad little world called my mind...

Name: Chloe Maguire
Appearance:
deedlit7.jpg
Though she has normal ears. [The pic is referencing Matt[Nightfire] and My character[Chloe]
Association to family: Daughter to Mom and Dad
Personality: She is usually cool and relaxed, but very intense as well. She usually likes to keep to herself and her favorite person is her brother, Matt.
Bio: Out of school and going to college soon. She likes to listen to her music and doesn't really have hobbies...She just does whatever. She is more boyish and likes video-games and some sports. She likes to listen to Matt play his guitar and wants to start herself.

KouKu

Chloe: Chloe laid on her bed, reading a book she had just randomly picked up. There was nothing to do around here right now. She flipped the page and continued reading. She put the book on her stomach for a moment. It was pretty much silent around the house right now.

She marked and closed the booked, setting it on the night-stand before leaning up into a sitting position. She stretched and stood up, walking through the threshold of her bedroom and down the stairs, deciding to head to the kitchen to see if she could pull anything to eat.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Matt closed the fride door with his foot, several ice cream containers in his arms. He placed them on the counter and opened them, grabbing a bowl out of the cabinet.

He dug into the ice cream, taking 1 scoops of the three flavors (3 scoops all together). He looked down on it, a satisfied smile on his face. Taking a seat at the counter, he looked up and saw Chloe.

"Hey Chloe, what's up?"

KouKu

Chloe: Chloe looked over towards the counter and smiled, spotting Matt.

Hello, Matt. Nothing much, unfortunatly.

She sighed and eyed his ice-cream. Deciding he probably would want to keep his she walked over to the freezer and opened it, pulling out some of the sherbert ice-cream. Her favorite. She grabbed a spoon and sat down beside Matt, opening the container and diving to spoon in.

What's up with you?

She inquired before mouthing the spoon, eating the ice-cream to die for. She blinked and tilted her head towards her brother, dipping to spoon in for another bite.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"I was so hoping you would ask me that question." He stood up, and grabbed her hand, dragging her and her ice cream along. They reached his room and went inside.

He practically threw on onto the bed and began to sift through the mess on a desk, apparently searching for something very important.

"You know how me and Sarah have ben dating for 3 years?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back