• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

F i d e l i t y [OOC//Sign-Up Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediciner

Password: Crystal

Name: “Twiddle”

Gender: Neuter really, however he tends to take the appearance of a boy.

Alliance: Twilight

Heart: Twilight

Appearance:
Height – 5 feet even
Weight – Erm, weightless? Well alright, when tangible about 90-ish lbs.
Hair – Tousled, black, and dull. Reaches about midway to his neck as unkempt curls; bangs just barely touch where his non-existent eyebrows would be.
Skin – Almost literally white when visible; one would say “deathly” pallor, but he’s not exactly “dead” per se . . .
Eyes – A strange royal purple hue; bespectacled and large, they convey a child-like curiosity at all times. A pair of dark “freckles” dots the lower corners of both eyes.
Clothing – Usually a simple set of long-sleeved shirts, shoes, and two-sizes-too-large pants, all mostly of dull colors. About his neck is a silver collar and tag, bringing up the question as to whether he is truly neutral or “owned” by someone.

Personality: After the first meeting, one might be inclined to ask “what personality?”. Twiddle is without emotion, seemingly incapable of even simple happiness or anger, and thus thought of as a soul who cannot care. He is a being of perpetual interest, easily side-tracked in his own strange thought-processes, and yet not monotone in the least at the same time. He appears to know much, and yet has the demeanor of one young and naïve, more than ready to let forth a steady stream of questions if baffled; whether this “aura” of wisdom is a ruse or not remains up to the individual. One can always count on him for being candid, however; he cannot lie consciously for reasons unknown. Whether a person enjoys his opinion, however, is a different story; the boy tends to be quite blunt with what he thinks, whether wrong or right.

Biography: In life Twiddle had been born to an average middle class family in an undetermined period of the Middle Ages. However disease ran rampant in those times, and before he could be baptized, the babe gave up the ghost; had his father been less suspicious of the “crack-pot cures” doctors prescribed to his son, perhaps Twiddle might have survived. Regardless, it seems now that in recent times he has begun to pay visits to the earth more and more in the form of a young child. Whispers of the return of the archangels run rampant in the spiritual realms; it grabs a little lost soul's curiosity, no? What he plans to do there remains a mystery, even unto himself. It is hard to ignore a compelling feeling, even one that cannot be logically reasoned with.

Sample Post:
She felt so . . . violated.

Never before had she allowed humans to touch her in this manner. Sure, Fedeen's owner stroked her on occasion, but she trusted him as heartily as she did the handsome dog he owned. But this lab-coated brute, cheery as he might have appeared, completely disregarded her privacy. Had she an inkling of what was to come before being taken to the veterinarian's . . . What a vile word that was, "veterinarian"! Danil was of angelic disposition, so to be treated as though she was a human's toy thing to be prodded and poked and having that thing stuck up her hind-quarters! The horror of those needles! Why did they feed her these injections of unknown liquid, why did it hurt, and why oh why had her new human owner tried to soothe her just by petting her head over and over and over again?! It hardly helped!

Needless to say, the kind-hearted femme was not in high spirits by the time they left, the places where they had jabbed her tingling painfully. She felt light-headed and took a nap the moment they got home, promising to wreak havoc once she awoke. Ah, but what an empty promise it was to become once sweet sleep took over again.

Damn medicine . . .

Twilight12

Lets get started :D wuuuh
im so ready
ahh! we need more demonic creatures!! D:

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing

I hope it's ok if I sign up still?

Password: Crystal

Name: Layla

Alliance: Light

Heart: Twilight

Appearance: Layla stands at 5'8 with long mahogany hair running down her back. When she is not fighting or in the presence of the man she worships, her hair is down her back, but when she is, it is tightly wrapped in a bun. She has misty gray eyes, that sometimes remind people of a storm. She has tanned skin and a tattoo on her forearm, of a date written in foreign language. She usually wears a white robe, or a dress of silk white.

Personality: Layla is only quiet when need be, but she has a lot of things on her mind and heart, and sometimes hate to keep them to herself. As an angel she understand her role perfectly, but she despises it because it gives her no room to find herself. She has always lived to the plans acording to others, and never really broken out. So at times she is rebellious and refuse to take other people's demands or advice. Even though her streak of being a rebellion is starting, Layla is always kind and gentle, and at times her heart is worn on her skin. She admits to being weak when it comes to her feelings, but she admits that she will never change how she is.

Biography: Layla, born into the world with a forever lasting light shining from the sky, that seemed to always be perfect, always seem to be, right. She never knew how she was created or why, and of her 94 years she didn't try to think of her creator's intentions on creating her, but only to the simple of fact of where was she going to be needed in his threaded world. Since the day she was young and would walk around the white corridors, she looked for something different of the white walls of the creator's and his people, but as time grew out, she started to stop dreaming.

"She was born to be a fighter" some angels would say, when Layla was younger. A young girl with the spirit of a wild horse and the anger of a bull, she was a deadly combination to be a angel, but she knew her place and she knew it well. All her life, she watched as angel's who went against their creator be sent down to a place that was not spoken of. She could never ask the other angels cause they would only refuse her invintation into a intresting conversation, a conversation that seemed to be forbidden. So with that in mind, a "forbidden place" seemed no where she wanted to be, so she continued fighting and gaining the honor and respect of the angels and her creator. Even though she had the honor and the respect, she felt hollow.

More and more she contiplated on the "forbidden place" and did the creator send them there, or destined them to be there. It would make her cringe. She was getting older and her mind thought in different ways. Observing anad observing each day in the same place that seemed to stay the day since she was a young. It was scary and annoying at the same time. The same thing, but the place that creator easily made and could easily take away. Just like he could easily make an angel then send it away with a stroke of his hand. Was it all to terrifying? She could only think to herself each night. With that feeling in her heart she honored the Creator more and more. She was scared for her sacred life, she was scared to be in a place she knew nothing of, a plae that seemed to be enternal damnation for anyone who set foot from the clouds that held it all together.

Sample Post: The sun seems to always stay in the same place. A place that never seems to get tired of the sun. I wonder if it is real, if I touch it, will I burn like the records say, or is it not real, sometimes I believe this world to not be real. Layla laid in her white bed looking at the opening through her white ceiling at the sky that seemed so luminous when she was young, become dull as she grew older. She wondered to herself how other angels could bathe in this sun. Was it because of the creator making it, or was it because the angels that bathe in the sun, were vain, and horrible. She could only wonder. Her eyes fell into a slit as the sun shined bright with it's dull light. The older she became the duller the light seemed to get. She held her heart and sighed for she couldn't understand the battle within it. Other angels seemed to never think of any of this, only they seem to bathe in whatever the creator could give them and Layla, she loved her creator as any angel would, but her heart, it didn't feel the same way as her soul. Was that horrible? Was that a crime? Would that send her away?

Mediciner

I honestly didn't know how to either. ^^; My mind went "BLAARGHABARG" while I typed until at some point I managed to put him somewhere. It'll be slow for now, but once everyone manages to bump into each other it'll be easier, methinks.

Twilight12

Agreed, i mean i wanted to be in the forest and meet you, but i didnt wanna be so sudden y'know?. Thats why i made that Beac part aha :p lol. Maybe you guys will find me D:

lol Hide and go seek!

Mediciner

We shall, we shall! Twidz can get around if no-one else. |3

By the by, if I suddenly disappear, it's because we apparantly have a Trojan on our computer and Dad's disconnecting everything. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon enough without too much trouble. .__.;

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Ah, it's slow right now ... and will be for a little bit.

Sorry I haven't posted much.
I've been busy this weekend, and probably will be the rest of this week. Bleh.

Hopefully I'll get to doing more posting though.
I should be able to post again by tonight.

Twilight12

Guys, i think ima drop this RP. I'm trying to think really hard and nothing comes to me. I'm not getting this RP anymore and i feel lost D: So im sorry, but i think im gonna drop this one Ar. :(

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Sadly enough guys, I think I'm going to have to close this down.

It got off to a shaky start, and now is getting shakier. :/
I may try it again later on, and if I do I'll surely PM you and ask you if you'd like to take part.
If you do, you'll get your pick of positions - and if using the same character will be automatically accepted.

It pains me for an idea to fail, and to ruin the fun of everyone - but I just don't think we have enough to participate that will make this what I hoped it would be.

I'm terribly sorry.
I mean terribly sorry.

No hard feelings, hm?
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back