• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

F i d e l i t y [OOC//Sign-Up Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Closed.

Long ago The Creator sent four Angels to the world of man.

Raphael, the Angel of Healing and Wind, would go the northern mountains.
He would heal the planet, and cleanse the air.

Gabriel, the Angel of Judgment and Water, would go to the southern oceans.
She would judge humanity, and cleanse the tainted waters.

Michael, the Angel of Punishment and Fire, would go the eastern deserts.
He would punish humanity, and reign over destruction.

Uriel, the Angel of Death and Earth, would go the western forests.
He would ferry the dead, and heal the tainted earth.

Their goal was to bring humanity back to salvation from it's long road of destruction. They remained on Earth for centuries, however man found new ways to taint the planet and plunge itself deeper into the dark. Pacts with demons were struck, and the great evils of legend began to slowly crawl from the deepest abyss. Feeling their efforts in vain, the four Angels fled to the gates of Heaven. They were deemed traitors, and sentenced to a fate worse than death. The ones who once shone the brightest in Heaven were now the dimmest stars. Their wings were cut from their bodies, and in agony they were cast down into the pits of the world they were supposed to protect.

Centuries passed, each bringing the rebirth of the Angels. However, as the curse of their fate mapped, in each new life they met a tragic, early, end. The ongoing cycle of cruelty continued, Rebirth and Death.

The year is 2300 A.D.
A great war like none before is lingering on the edge of a knife. The once reoccurring wheels of fate have halted, all but forgetting the curse they were destined to bring to the four Angels. The four have been reborn as four mortals, sleeping dormant in the bodies of these four chosen. Now they have a choice; they can side with God and his Angels to drive back Lucifer and his armies, or they can side with the fallen Prince of Darkness and gain revenge on the Creator and his beings of Light that banished them

The time is coming for when they will awaken, and cast off their mortal status. They will shine once more, whether it be with God's light or with the blood of a thousand souls. This time will mark the end of humanity should God and his Angel's fail. Humanity will sink into shadow and die out, or will strike back and regain it's long needed salvation.

The age of Humans is coming to an abrupt halt.
They are caught, once again, in the middle of a great feud older than time itself.

Yes, this is a bit of a 'Welcome Back' gift to myself.
You may be an Angel, Demon, Human or one of the four Archangels.
Your role is simple - save humanity or destroy it.

Rules
1. No Godmodding/Power-playing.
No, you aren't invincible.
No, you can't kill thousands with a flick of your finger.
Yes, if you try any of this I will kick you out.

2. Literacy and grammar will be enforced ten fold.
I'm sorry but, I refuse to sit around and see incorrect spelling and uncompleted sentences.

3. Posts must be at least two paragraphs.
This is fair, and is the minimum amount. No, two paragraphs isn't too much to ask for.

4. Try to post at least twice a week.
This is the minimum. I love those who post more than twice a week though, and doing such will indeed get on my good side. :]

5. Be creative for goodness sake.
Simple. This is a pretty open plot line, so use your imagination. No one likes role-playing with a block of wood.

6. Adjectives are amazing.
No one, and I mean no one likes sitting there and reading something that will put them to sleep. Put time and thought into your post, and most of all details. Would you want to read something along the lines of - "The pony jumped." No, I didn't think so either.

7. Let's keep the Dark/Light ratio as close as possible.
I understand it can't be neck and neck, but please try to keep it as close as possible. I don't want one race outnumbering another too much, because in all honesty, that's just not really that natural when you're talking of immortal beings.

8. Absolutely no religion, of any kind, will be drawn into this.
This isn't meant to offend anyone, and it's plot is not - will not - be carried out under the influence of any religion. No bashing, preaching, etc of any kind will be tolerated. It does, and you will be kicked out.

9. You fail to follow any of these rules, you will be kicked out on your butt.
Simple. No chances. You fail, then you fail. You're out.
Also, to even be considered the password is 'Crystal'.
Why yes, I am a very snide little bitty. :]

Template
Password:

Name:
Age: (The cut off is 17 for Humans/Archangels, and 100 for Demons/Angels)
Heart: (Light, Dark, Twilight)
Appearance: (I frown upon pictures, everyone can write so use your imagination.)
Personality:
Biography: (No, you aren't a mysterious man. You have a background, and will tell us it.)
Sample Post: (Just give me a sample of your role-play. It's simple, and will have nothing to do with the plot. I want to see your quality.)

Archangel Openings
Raphael -
Gabriel - Taken for myself.
Michael - Spyells.
Uriel -

Angels
stripes

Demons/Fallen
Mediciner

Humans
Twilight12

A link to the actual thread will be posted here, and is located at the top of this post.

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

I'd like to reserve a spot for the Archangel Michael.

Also, I heard that crystallis isn't quite crystal.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
I want to participate, but I'm getting confused about the roles. Could we roleplay as the chosen one then as an angel? And what's the difference between Archangel and Angel, besides having a higher status? And is religion going to be involved in this RP?

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
I want to participate, but I'm getting confused about the roles. Could we roleplay as the chosen one then as an angel? And what's the difference between Archangel and Angel, besides having a higher status? And is religion going to be involved in this RP?

I'm sorry for that, and thanks for asking<3

I'll answer the 'Archangel/Angel' question first, because it helps answer your first question as well.

The Archangels are higher in rank, and as such are more powerful.
They all have a role (unlike simply normal 'Angels') and control one of four elements.
Example, Michael controls Fire and his 'Archangel' status is there because the role he carries out is Punishment. Basically your 'luck' and how your life runs either smoothly or un-smoothly while you're alive. Because the four were named (in short) Fallen, they were reborn as humans repetitively on Earth. The difference this time around, is they have a chance for redemption because of the war.

A 'chosen one' will eventually change into one of the Archangels, meaning that the four will start as normal people until their true 'selves' will be awakened. When this 'awakening' happens, they will remain themselves however will have the powers, influence, memories, etc of the Archangel which they were the reincarnate of.

And lastly, No. Religion will play no part in this whatsoever. When I thought this up, no religion was involved and it shall stay that way. No bashing, preaching, etc will occur. If any bashing, prejudice, etc happens the perpetrator will be kicked out. Promise.

I hope that cleared up everything for you love, and if you have any more questions feel free to PM me<3

Last edited:

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Wow. I'm really starting to like this RP. I might have to think about being an Archangel or a normal angel. Since the last ones are male but I want to RP as a all-powerful almightly person...
But thank you for clearing my doubts! I'll surely be back. Right here. This spot.

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Reserved for both of you.

And, finally, my temp is ready to be viewed by mortal eyes<3

Name: Sera
Alliance: Light
Heart: Twilight

Appearance
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 pounds
Eye Color: Silver
Hair Color: Cerulean
Hair Length: Wrist Length
Hair Texture: Thick//Wavy
Bangs: Straight//Choppy
Skin Tone: Light//Porcelain
Frame: Bony
Favorite Clothing: Skinny Jeans//T-shirts//Dresses

Personality
She is a very kind, gentle girl at heart. Sera thinks too much, yet keeps her opinions to herself. Her being is that of care, and consideration; that being said she often doles out advice yet she lacks the ability to follow the said advice herself. Hating crowds she prefers to keep to herself, and often spends most of her time in secluded areas away from people. She is deeply gifted with seeing what others do not, and is a very intuitive person. A character flaw, in her point of view, is the fact she can't seem to help judging people. How she comes to her conclusions is unknown, but in most - if not all- of the circumstances in which she made an inference about someone, it was correct. She is a small girl, with a big heart that simply wants to live a happy, quiet life.

Biography
Gabriel, she once reigned as God's Right Hand, and as such was deeply trusted. Her love for not only the Creator, but all, was well known throughout Heaven. Her days were spent looking down from the quiet water gardens of Eden, writing down notes on humanity for the final Judgment. All knew of her, and all loved her greatly. She was the guardian of the place long forgotten by Adam and Eve, and as such was to allow only four to enter. The Creator, Raphael, Michael and Uriel.

Uriel never visited her in her garden, and the Creator was a rare guest.
Raphael and Michael however came often, the first more than the last.

Raphael would bring her books, and tell her of things happening out of her Eden.
Michael would bring her tales of battles, and in return she would tell him of humanity.

Then came the fateful day she was to descend to the mortal realm and reside in the waters of the South. She did so out of love, yet when alone wept for her small garden of solitude. For centuries she remained in the waters, completing her task whole-heartedly while still completing her book of Judgment. Being the second closest to the Earth, besides Uriel, she noticed the evils climb from below quickly and grew worried. She was an angel of Truth and Virtue, and these were the chains that stilled her hand on the harsh demons. Slowly she watched humanity still, and slip to rot once more.

The day came when she lost hope, and fled back to her garden in the high heavens. She was of no use on Earth, she could do no more for the decaying planet. Reaching her garden she found she could not enter, so fell to residing on the steps of the locked golden gates. The next morning they came for her, ripped off her wings and she was sent down to the mortal realm a cursed being.

.... She was born. She remembered being born, nothing before and nothing less than this. Sera was born to a Mother, with no Father. Her Mother was a virtuous woman, yet fell to sickness upon the event of her child's sixteenth birthday. From that day was her beginning of a life on her own, and so she stayed pulling through college whilst working in a flower shop.

She had always been a strange child; capable of knowing things before they would happen, and seeing what others could not. As a result, she distanced herself from others. She was strange, and shouldn't burden them with someone of her type. Books were her refuge; books of old ways and theories, of love and war. She lost herself in them and was happy ... at least until the day she started having those visions.

She would wake in the night, back burning, and screaming in utter anguish.
One night she would be killed for running from a pleasure house, the next she would be hacked to pieces by a serial killer. Each night it was a different nightmare, yet each night it was her back that burned. After each episode flashes of a peaceful garden, followed by many faces and many things - good and evil - would rush through her mind. They were memories, yet she remembered having none of them. After each of these episodes she would collapse in a fit of tears, lost and afraid.

They've grown worse, more vivid and painful.
Something is coming, and it's coming soon.

Sample Post
Last night had been the worst of yet.

Sera shivered, a chill of fear and cold ripping through her body like that of a hunter's knife. She had been sitting at this table for hours, simply staring into the empty blackness of a full cup of coffee. It was sunny, and had been for a week. The promise of rain was thick in the air, humidity the tell-tail sign of it all. The once warm coffee was now stilled, thickened and beginning to become a nuisance to her trembling hands. Eyes lifting they locked on the busy sidewalk. Her orbs were large, bright and far too giving when it came to emotions. Her brows were arched, thin lines of creased concern upon her face. She was a lovely girl, holding a radiance that drew eyes of many shapes to her from afar. Her hair flowed like a thick curtain, wavy, and curled at the end in a way to accentuate her thin wrists. It's color was a very pale cerulean that gave her porcelain skin a soft, almost diamond like, glow.

Unlike most of this time her dress was modest, and slightly old fashioned. Being a fan of the early long, but not forgotten, 2000s she wore simple blue jeans. They were straight, clinging to her tiny legs in a modest, yet befitting way. The t-shirt upon her shoulders was a white, collared, polo fit to simply linger on her small torso as a second skin. Her feet were clad, unusually, in flip-flops of a black and white color today. This was her coffee shop, and her table; she was a regular here, seeing as how it was only a block from her small shop. She would come here for lunch, or to simply take a break from the many faces entering. She sighed, voice soft and almost melodic as she spoke quietly to herself. "It'll rain tonight."

Last edited:

Twilight12

Wow, if you wouldn't mind, I’d love to join. Also, I’m using your template on appearance as well x.x sorry.

Name: Stephen
Alliance: Twilight
Heart: Twilight

Appearance
Height: 5'10
Weight: 175 pounds
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Hair Color: Dark Goldenrod
Hair Length: Faux Hawk
Hair Texture: Straight
Bangs: When wet and dried tilt to the right side.
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Frame: Built?
Favorite Clothing: Surfer Tees, Shorts or Long Sleeve shirt with Jeans.

Personality
Stephen is very opinionative and his sarcasm leads people to believe he’s an @$$.
Stephen is also very open to everyone, and you can properly say “He wears his emotions on his sleeves". Stephen is shy at first glance, but after a couple of inter changing comments; he'll open up to you as if you were a old friend. He can also come across as reckless and "spur of the moment" type of guy, but the matter is, he’s only looking out for the rest of the people. He’s also very responsible and sincere to himself, yet his actions might not show it. Stephen can also give great advice, yet don't quote him on it when you try to use it on him because he's likely not to apply it into his situation. It's not that he’s stubborn, but he likes to keep to himself at the same time. He has problems with loyalty and trust. Don’t be afraid though, you can depend on him, but he's not sure or ready enough to feel the same emotions towards you. Who knows? Can you be that person to persuade him otherwise?

Biography
Stephen was brought up into a well established family. His parents are also extremely educated; his father being high-profiled lawyers while his mother is a surgeon doctor. Life was always dead for him you could say. His parents were hardly ever around, having to work late shifts or stay with clients till the moonlights shine disappeared away. School was always boring and conniving for him as well, as grades were no harder to receive A’s like a Bee finding pollen. As for the conniving part, trust was never something that welcomed Stephen (as previously stated) and somehow or another, his friends always seemed to take him for granted, and Stephen was no longer putting up with being fake.
(meh sorry if it was a tad short, if I have to I’ll add more!)

Sample Post
I’m assuming this is our intro? Nothing exciting I guess just his ordinary life.
Waking up into a world of my imagination. Where having true friends and full-time parents is guaranteed. Those were the only recurring theme in Stephens dream every night. Normally, most people would get tired of the same dream, but when you don’t even know what those dreams feel like, then that’s your “Real Life”. Although, recently Stephen has been going into this bizarre cross-roads every time he sleeps. He awakens in his dream and sees 6 peculiar beings. 4/6 he wasn’t sure of, but he knew 1 of the 2 he could identify was Lucifer, while the other one assuming it was “The Divine Creator”. The other 4 were Angels, and all had some representation of one of the 4 classical elements. They all stood on a perspective pathway, light, dawn, twilight, dusk, and dark. Now out of the 3 roads, 2 angels stood in-between LightxTwilight and TwilightxDark. Oddly enough, Stephen was never able to choose a road, light provided purity, comfort, and love, while the other dark contained power, destruction and freedom. It wasn’t till a few days that Stephen was finally able to pick a road, and when it came down to it, he decided to be safe, as he wasn’t sure what his heart truly desired and so he began walking towards the twilight road. The Omni-potent beings from the Light and Dark side both looked at Stephen and told him “ I’ll soon convince you.” As soon as those words echo faded away Stephen awoke. “ Man, what was that all about!?”

Lol, hope thats good enough, let me know if you find any problems :D

EDIT: Whoa! i honestly didn't read Armonys post about Personality! The whole advice thing, i didnt copy it i swear :O freaky, i just used my life exp and how i am in real life with that lol

great minds think alike ;)

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

My apologies, but I'm getting wrapped up in a different RP, and can't give this my undivided attention, which it deserves.

Last edited:

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
'Crystal'

Name: Justin

Alliance: Twilight

Heart: Light

Appearance: Justin has short brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. He is about 6'0 tall and is of average weight. Justin usually will wear long shorts, white t-shirt, and a baseball cap. His will also where his favorite pair of white tennis shoes.

Personality: Justin is very talkative around friends and family. Generally if he doesn't know you he doesn't talk to you. And will probably look at you crazy if you even bother to speak to him.

Biography: Micheal still remembered the day that the Garden of Eden was created, and how he stood next to the creator overlooking the beautiful garden. Raphael visited the garden often, but Uriel hardly ever came near. It was rare for the Creator to visit although on occasion he did so. Micheal would go down to the Garden on occasion and tell Gabriel about all of the wondrous battles and wars being raged in the heavens. Gabriel in return would tell him about humanity. Micheal had a huge obsession with humanity and had this burning desire to live amongst the humans. Micheal had been the angel of death.

But once the creator realized Micheal's true desires his wings were taken away and he was cast out of the heavens. The last thing he remembers is everything going black, and than he was born as Justin.

Justin lives with his Mother and Father. He is an only child. His Mother is a teacher and his Father is a Nurse. Life has been good for him. On occasion Justin would have dreams of wars being waged in heaven and of a beautiful garden. He didn't know what those dreams meant, but he had always been fascinated by war. Talking to a friend one day, his friend had mentioned a thing called past lives. He suggested to Justin that maybe that was the case. It got Justin to thinking, but he still isn't for sure.

Sample Post: Justin walked into to Basketball practice late. It wasn't the first time he had been late. He just had a lot of things on his mind. Justin was 6'0 and just perfect for playing Basketball. He ran onto the court over to his team, which was already sitting on the floor listening to their Coach. He ran a hand through his brown hair and winked at a few pretty spectators in the stands, than he took a seat on the court. The Coach hollered at him for showing out and said that he would talk to him after practice. Justin rolled his eyes in annoyance. He already knew that he would be long gone before that ever happened.

The Coach blew his whistle for practice to start. Justin got a ball and began practicing his dribbles, while listening to his other team members talk about girls. Justin looked toward the Gym door and lost his concentration. The ball bounced a little and rolled away from him down the court. He could have sworn that he had just seen an arrow pointed at him. And it wasn't just any arrow either. It was surrounded in a malicious fiery red flame, as if it had just came from the very pits of hell. There didn't appear to be anyone holding it from behind the gym door that was barely ajar. Justin's Coach saw him looking toward the half open door but didn't see anything. He yelled at him to focus on practice, and Justin shook himself back into focus. But throughout practice he couldn't get that arrow off his mind. It couldn't be the same arrow that he saw in his dream. But that can't be real! Justin thought going to the locker room. That can't possibly be Samuel the evil angel of death...

I tried to do my best with the template. I even looked up Micheal the archangel to make sure that I had some of this correct. Tell me if I need to fix anything or if there were any problems. :)

Mediciner

Allo~ I too am also interested in this rp. However, I was wondering about something: Archangels are given specific dominions and powers, so does that mean that angels/demons are allowed to have smaller portions of powers as well? If so, perhaps an example so that I don't accidently make it to god-modding level?

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
I tried to do my best with the template. I even looked up Micheal the archangel to make sure that I had some of this correct. Tell me if I need to fix anything or if there were any problems. :)

All in all it's a decent template, that will be accepted.
Thank you for your interest, love.

Allo~ I too am also interested in this rp. However, I was wondering about something: Archangels are given specific dominions and powers, so does that mean that angels/demons are allowed to have smaller portions of powers as well? If so, perhaps an example so that I don't accidently make it to god-modding level?

You are correct. Angels and Demons can reign over a specific power, etc, to an extent like the Archangels. They wouldn't be as powerful as the Archangel's, however can indeed have a powers to a specific element/dominion/etc.

Example - Sub-Elements such as Steel, Wood, Shadow, Light, Ice, etc could be the specific power of an Angel or Demon. It's not limited to those sub-elements, so you can use your imagination.

Any more questions feel free to ask.

Mediciner

You got it, sah~ *salutes* I was thinking of making a sort of minion for our antagonistic side, although this might take a bit of explaination as to where you think this plot'll go. Not to mention I might want to ask you over pms about the specific power in mind I have. That is, if you don't mind. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back