• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-eye twitch- Whoever invented Ice Cream Beat needs to be shot.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute

Is this the game that gets you the Sweet Stack keyblade, or is that the ice cream ingredients game? For a goofy looking keyblade, its powerful.

CreativeGenius13

Great, I don't have a USB cabel.

Please, someone, I just need a cheat or a way to get around the whole thing because I've actualy gone a head and skipped to Aqua's story, I'm so sick of it.

SovereignD

So much Yes. I tried Disney Town first failed epically for a couple hours, went to beat the Colieseum and Deep Space and am still trying to get past this bloody world since last night.

If I don't win racing I'm in the top 3. And I'm surprised people was problems with fruit ball.

DestinysPromise

When I first played the mini-game I failed horribly, Still bad at the game but I just like listening to the music.

My current fav mini-game is Fruitball. ^^

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Wow, I'm surprized so many people had so much trouble with this game. When I first played it, I got like 1000 points or so and a "good" rating or something, but still lost which confused me. So I tried it again paying full attention, managed to get a full combo and won.

Then again, I've always had a history with playing music games such as DDR, Stepmania, Pump it Up, PopnMusic, Dance Freaks, etc.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I just recently got hand in hand and you have to get atleast, Idk if it's true, a 'cool' on Destiny Islands Master (that's what I got when I got Hand in Hand). And I also got fantastic on everything (even master mode) except Destiny Island and Hand in Hand.

SovereignD

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally beat the bloody thing, and by a fair margin as well..... Not looking forward to doing it as Aqua or Terra

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Is this the game that gets you the Sweet Stack keyblade, or is that the ice cream ingredients game? For a goofy looking keyblade, its powerful.

No, to get the Sweetstack you need to make all the ice cream flavors. These two are not related.

I thought the ICB looked fun in previews, but it's hard and annoying! I had to try five times to beat it as Ven!

CreativeGenius13

Technicaly, Darkside is an oversised Shadow so, Killing a Shadow can be hard to some...

Anyways, I'M STILL STUCK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! And I made it to Disney Town as Aqua. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Dowhax

Bronze Member
You don't HAVE to play ICB as anyone except Ven. And the only way to get out of DT with Ven is beating ICB with a 'cool' rating.

Another hint I found in the help section for that game is press x right when the outer ring around the 'x' button turns red.

CreativeGenius13

I knoe you don't have to play it as Aqua and so on but I can't beat it as Ven and I have a feeling that Fruit Scatter or Ball or whatever will be bad or worse.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I don't despise fruitball or the racing game, it's just they both have their downs and that's what makes me not like them as much as ICB.

Fruitball: the nets that are in the middle of the field

Racing one: Castle Circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back