• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-eye twitch- Whoever invented Ice Cream Beat needs to be shot.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Well..they're not horrible, but.... What makes the racing bad is that one castle circuit course. The thing that makes the fruit game bad is the nets on the middle of the field.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Depending on the song and what difficulty, it's usually above a 1000 though (I haven't done Hand-to-Hand yet. Anyone know how to get that? You just have to get fantastic on DI and Desert one?)

CGNET

Thanks so much. I was playing for 20 minutes and kept getting between 500-950.
It may have been longer, but I have finally got it. =)
I hate these mini-games. Leave the attacking to KINGDOM HEARTS. xD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That's your oppinion. Not mine. It's extremely overly dificult for me and I can't do it.

God damn it! Why does it have to be a perfect score?!

Um... you do realize that you can continue with the story by leaving Disney Town there on. You don't need to complete it :/

And it DOESN'T need to be a perfect score at all. You just need to do decent. I seriously can't imagine why you would honestly have trouble with this mini-game. The fruitball one is much worse >_>

CreativeGenius13

Not unless I want to get to Neverland I do. I have to finsih Disney Town, Deep Space (Done), and Olympus Coloseum (Done) to unlock Neverland.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Not unless I want to get to Neverland I do. I have to finsih Disney Town, Deep Space (Done), and Olympus Coloseum (Done) to unlock Neverland.

You sure? Because I remember playing the Japanese version and being able to skip Disney Town all together to finish the story. Unless they changed it for the English version :/

Jakek9

Um... you do realize that you can continue with the story by leaving Disney Town there on. You don't need to complete it :/

And it DOESN'T need to be a perfect score at all. You just need to do decent. I seriously can't imagine why you would honestly have trouble with this mini-game. The fruitball one is much worse >_>

I actually enjoy the fruitball one.

I swear, I agree. This person needs to be shot.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
To complete DT, all you have to do is play It's a Small World once as Ven or get a 'fantastic' score, for Terra you have to probably either beat Pete or get in first in the first race track once, and for Aqua you have to get the most score in the fruit game once.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I didn't know if you mentioned who you were playing as, so that's why I was mentioning how to beat DT with the other characters.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
^I know! I can't finish It's a Small World.

...That was really embarrassing to read.

Well, if you're so stuck that you can't do it alone, you can always copy the save file onto your computer via USB cable, send the save file on this thread, and then ask someone if they can get you past the "it's a small world" segment. But that'd be cheating.

CreativeGenius13

At this point, I don't care. But how do I hook up the PSP, put the save file on this thread, and then re save it to the save file after I've found someone whos trust worthy enough to do it.

And, seriously, Just beause it's easy for you guys and you love it oh so much, doesn't mean that it's easy for EVERYONE!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
At this point, I don't care. But how do I hook up the PSP, put the save file on this thread, and then re save it to the save file after I've found someone whos trust worthy enough to do it.

First off, you'll need a USB cable that can connect to your computer.

-Connect the USB cable to the PSP and computer
- Use the PSP and go to Setting > USB Mode
- A window should pop up with the PSP files in there. It acts like a flashdrive.
- Go to your memory stick save files (can't remember what the folders are called)
- Copy your save file to you desktop
- Upload the save file to some sort of uploading site like filefront.com or megaupload.com and so on.
- Put the download link on this thread (or send it to a PM to someone you trust)
- Wait for that person to get past the mini-game and to send you the save file back.
- Download the save file that person will send you. Then make sure your PSP is connected to a USB cord and then copy the save file onto your memory stick (basically the exact same way you'd copy a file and put it on a flash-drive)
- After that, just disconnect the PSP from the USB Cable and there you go! You have a new save file that has you past the point you were stuck on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back