• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extras

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

Do you think they will put some extra things in the NA version of RE: COM that were not in the Japenese version. Kinda like how they did with the NA version of KH1?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
This.

But it will never happen. Japanese fans would go angry because we god awesome Americans have extras
We Americans are that cool.
I don't see it happening, but I don't know. The game is American and European exclusive right? If you will be able to buy it in Japan then I don't see a why they wouldn't add new videos like the trailers from DK£3713 .

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
from an article on the front page said:
"For Sony fans, it looks like the Game Boy Advance title Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories will be receiving a surprise port to the PlayStation 2 this fall. The new title is rumored to feature all new 3D bosses and cutscenes, and should retail for $29.99."

Well, though that was part of the rumor, they did say "all new 3D bosses and cutscenes." Though I'm sure that could of also meant "new, for the 3D version, (as in new changes, form what was in the original GBA game and not new to what was released in Japan)" but who knows, maybe that could of meant that we'll be getting a few completely new bosses. Maybe, they'll throw in a new optional boss fight or two..

... then there'll be a Japanese-exclusive called "Re: CoM Final Mix."

shadowrise

I also doubt it. I don't lnow how long the've been preparing the game for the NA crowd, but I honestly don't think the've been spending that much time on it.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ain't that the truth. As soon as the Japanese people discover that us Americans get extras, they'll bitch and whine until SE makes a Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Final Mix.

Ehh.. I still think that we're going to get a few extras, just like KH2, if I recall right. (From what I heard, that was why there was such demand for a FM+ in Japan.) Besides, every KH on the PS2 thus far has had a FM.. ok.. there was only two, but still. I still think that a Re: CoM FM is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back