• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Excpected World's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

They were listed in a gameinformer magazine, they are listed as follow:

Robin Hood
Tron
The Lion King
Incredibles
The Sword In The Stone

They said that they are really great possibility's that these will be in KH2

Majik1387

The Reaper said:

Robin Hood
Tron
The Lion King
Incredibles
The Sword In The Stone

What issue?

adventchildkiori

The Lion King I agree on but the rest...hmm ok maybe Sword and the Stone is possible since the wizard was in the first kh but tron and the incredibles would be really disappointing to have. I mean I like the movie The Incredibles but for a kh world, it would be kinda weird.

Robin Hood I wouldnt be thrilled about either because of the movie plotline, just saving yet another girl.

ur-vile

Awards
Yeah, well EGM mentioned rumors of Tron and got my hopes up JUST TO HAVE THEM CRUSHED lol. I highly doubt with PoTC in there Tron will happen. Though I suppose there's always hope to fight Stark or the MCP :)

If that linked info from the disneyinteractive.com site was true, then Lion King, Steamboat Willy, and one other unknown world will be included.

We'll find out sometime this year

JoeBum14

im not too sure wut the incredible world will be like.they already have superheroes.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
The Reaper said:

Robin Hood
Tron
The Lion King
Incredibles
The Sword In The Stone

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Robin Hood!!!!

Killer_Kitty

Tron? Okay i'm sorry but, WTF?!?!

Seriously, I didn't even know that was a Disney movie. And I highly doubt thats gonna be in the game, i think disney's gonna go with it's better known movies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
the incredibles!!! i don't think KH2 will have that because it takes years to make video games, and the incredibles came out in november 2004... on the thread that said re-create a world i put a the incredibles world... i used the island they go in.

ur-vile

Awards
Killer_Kitty said:
Tron? Okay i'm sorry but, WTF?!?!

Seriously, I didn't even know that was a Disney movie. And I highly doubt thats gonna be in the game, i think disney's gonna go with it's better known movies.

Tron is a disney property, and is a cult classic to boot. And personally, I think a world inside of a computer would be a great idea (do we really need two pirate levels?) but I'm just a stupid old fart.

Non-Existant One

The Reaper said:

Robin Hood
Tron
The Lion King
Incredibles
The Sword In The Stone

1. Since you didn't state the mag. issue you got this info from I wont consider it true in terms of actually being in the magazine.
2. Because you and the mag. lack the proof this list is bogas.
3. If this was in a mag. then just because they said that those list of worlds would be a good possibility of being in KH2 doesn't mean that they will be.
4. The only world on that list that would be close to being accurate would be the lion king only because of the U.S. distributors of the game Buena Vista had previously released some info on worlds to appear in KH2. What makes there list even more accurate is the fact that the list had only been online for a day and then it got taken down the next day. Probably because they released the info to early. There is also the possibility that there list was wrong aswell, but its highly unlikely that Buena Vista's list of worlds would be wrong.
5. Other than that don't take this list of worlds so literally. In other words don't consider it fact, only speculation.

iforgot

tron would be a kinda cool retro level i can see that happenig. i mean with the new theory of diz and castle oblivion being digital wouldn't it fit? but as for incredibles i can't see it happening... but then again it's always a possibilitie

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The Reaper said:

Robin Hood
Tron
The Lion King
Incredibles
The Sword In The Stone

Tron? That would be kinda wierd, atleast for KH2. But if it will contribute to the story..go ahead.

*Did anybody ever see that movie Tron?* -Homer Simpson

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, I think that is wrong, nothing is mentioned about POTC, which is a world that had been confermed, also, I would like to see those movies, in the game, but hey be realistic, you have the incredibles, why would they need sora's help?

Cygulus

That wasn't listed in Gameinformer, it was listed in Electronic Gaming Monthly Issue #193, and they said they were worlds that the magazine staff would like to see in Kingdom Hearts 2, not worlds that are actually going to be in the game.

ChainMyMemories

With your mom, you just never know I'm there
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I know that if they put Tron in it, I'm gonna die alittle inside. As much as I do love the game I don't think that if they put Tron in there it would be a very good world.

Now the Incredible's World, would be cool man... not only is it a good movie the possibilitie would be endless.

I could really see Robin Hood beinga world, but if it were it would be cool.

Sword in the stone, that will be the greatest cause maybe the whole thing with merlin would entertwine with him in the first KH. It would have to, if it didn't I don't think my little heart could take the strain.:eek:

Cygulus

That wasn't mentioned in Gameinformer, it was listed in Electronic Gaming Monthly #193, they said they were worlds that the magazine staff would like to see featured in Kingdom Hearts 2, not worlds that are actually going to be included in the game.

Light_Kingdom

Non-Existant One said:
1. Since you didn't state the mag. issue you got this info from I wont consider it true in terms of actually being in the magazine.
2. Because you and the mag. lack the proof this list is bogas.
3. If this was in a mag. then just because they said that those list of worlds would be a good possibility of being in KH2 doesn't mean that they will be.
4. The only world on that list that would be close to being accurate would be the lion king only because of the U.S. distributors of the game Buena Vista had previously released some info on worlds to appear in KH2. What makes there list even more accurate is the fact that the list had only been online for a day and then it got taken down the next day. Probably because they released the info to early. There is also the possibility that there list was wrong aswell, but its highly unlikely that Buena Vista's list of worlds would be wrong.
5. Other than that don't take this list of worlds so literally. In other words don't consider it fact, only speculation.

my point exactly...

ordyh

Robin Hood - Not that interesting
Tron - WTF!
The Lion King - AWESOME!
Incredibles - Look above!
The Sword In The Stone - ahh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back