• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Excluding Axel and Xion, which other members do you think got on well with Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

I just thought this would be a nice thing to talk about :lol:

I think that Roxas got along quite well with Demyx (even though he, Axel and Xion teased him behind his back!), but also Luxord was quite nice to him. (though more on a work collegue basis rather than a friend)

Xigbar initially seemed quite friendly, but by the end I thought he was actually a bit malicious.

Any thoughts?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Hmm... I dunno, Larxene seems like she started to warm up to him before she, well died. Luxord seems to have been nice, and Xigbar definately.

Fluxy100

Might of just been me but I kinda saw Vexen being nice to him in a mentoring way, even if they only met once or twice

WwhiptailwW

Might of just been me but I kinda saw Vexen being nice to him in a mentoring way, even if they only met once or twice
I actually agree! He did call Roxas an idiot, but I don't really think he meant it. He's just a bit too far up himself.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Saïx. He actually let Roxas & Xion go on missions together though he knew they were lying to him.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas all but hated on Demyx all through the game XD; Aside from Axel and Xion, the only member that treated Roxas remotely decently was Luxord :C
Well, Zexion, Lexaeus and Marluxia, too, but they were there for such a short time.

Saïx. He actually let Roxas & Xion go on missions together though he knew they were lying to him.

Uh, that's not really him being nice. That's him Knowing Xion lost the Keyblade and letting her absorb that power back from Roxas

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Uh, that's not really him being nice. That's him Knowing Xion lost the Keyblade and letting her absorb that power back from Roxas

Ohhh. Oh, yeah. Duh. Sorry, I haven't beaten the game yet. :/

But yeah, Demyx, though he's a nice/goofy person in general. Xigbar ♥ was more like mocking/teasing Roxas, I guess?

baconbits

Luxord definitely. He was my favorite too. It seemed to me at first like he was one of the more important ones in the organization, but it seems like he knows little to nothing

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Luxord, oddly enough (to me, anyways...), acted like the person who got along the most with Roxas. Xigbar seemed like he got along decently well with Roxas, except towards the end. Zexion and Lexeaus (especially in the manga D:) seemed nice enough to him, too.

Buuuuuuut. Marluxia was freakin' creepy to the poor kid and Xemnas was also kinda creepy, though not nearly as creepy as Marluxia. DARN YOU KEYBLADE. D:

State

Awards
imo, xigbar and luxord are the other ones that were friendlier with him.
Actually, Larxene was just difficult to approach. At the end though, she went as far as Say they should've recruited Roxas to their little mutiny
It just took a while for her to open up.
there's also how marluxia told himself "if only you joined sooner." maybe he was referring to that he could have joined their rebellious group?

baconbits

there's also how marluxia told himself "if only you joined sooner." maybe he was referring to that he could have joined their rebellious group?

I thought the same thing when he said that. Marluxia thrived to use Roxas just as bad as Xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back