• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be purchasing Coded?

• Yes.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • I'm thinking about it/I'm unsure

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • No.

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Good job R-K

Anyways I cannot wait for this game. I am looking forward to watching video online, and reading the plot. It seems very intresting.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I just hope I'll be able to read up on the story and see all the cutscenes... I hate knowing about a kh game that I won't be able to play.

yugi300

Yea it indeed seems interesting but wasn't their a second type a phone that could play coded dam what was it called.

A

Audo

^Not that I have read so far in all of the news articles I dag up from KHI's archive (had to go back 30 pages v.v).
But there is one article I haven't read yet, but i'll read it soon and see if it mentions it there in that =]

A

Audo

^Do you have any proof of that? I'd love to add it into the main post, but i need proof like a link to the article or something similar before i can do so v.v

Also, did anyone notice my user title? XDDDDDDDD
Wonder what I'm doing :O

T

tazztig

^Do you have any proof of that? I'd love to add it into the main post, but i need proof like a link to the article or something similar before i can do so v.v

Also, did anyone notice my user title? XDDDDDDDD
Wonder what I'm doing :O

Is that a new guide your making.???? Above your name..>

A

Audo

I dunno... ^^

A

Audo

lawls. Yes, KH Mobile is laaaaaaame.
But nope, isn't about KHM.
I don't want you guys to get your hopes up either. It is a thread to help people, don't expect it to explode with fireworks or any of that jazz.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lawls. Yes, KH Mobile is laaaaaaame.
But nope, isn't about KHM.
I don't want you guys to get your hopes up either. It is a thread to help people, don't expect it to explode with fireworks or any of that jazz.

This thread had fireworks?! O: I missed it :(
Well, most serious threads from you are a blessing. I'm looking forward to it.

A

Audo

I'll give you all a hint: It has something to do with "hearts".

*sits back rofl'ing until you guys realize that everything has to do with hearts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back