• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be purchasing Coded?

• Yes.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • I'm thinking about it/I'm unsure

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • No.

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
There are no 'little side games' in KH. There're only two types of games -
Numbered Titles which tell Sora's story directly,
and
Support Titles - necessary to understand the story, but don't feature Sora as the main character.

BBS - TAV.
Coded - A digital Sora and Mickey, telling Mickey and Riku's stories during KH1.
Days - Roxas and the Organization's story.

CoM - Namine and Riku.

Besides, this isn't like the Mobile game that Disney released without Square's involvement. This was announced by Nomura XD; I doubt we can ignore this.

Like I said, I thought that about CoM when I wasnt really into KH... Well I was, but I didnt realize how deep it was back then XD... I cant wait, I hope this can come to america

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I just noticed, in the screenshots King Mickey is wearing the same outfit he wears in Re:COM, which is different then what he wears inKHII. I doubt it's relevant, but I thought I might as well mention it, lol.

A

Audo

lol. There is going to be some costume contradictions i can tell v.v
For one, Mickey was wearing his "Disney-look" at the end of KH1. You know, just the little red short things, lol.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol. There is going to be some costume contradictions i can tell v.v
For one, Mickey was wearing his "Disney-look" at the end of KH1. You know, just the little red short things, lol.

He was beating Heartless for god knows how long. He got hot ;( can't a mouse take off his clothes in peace anymore?

(and in other words - they ended up putting him for 2 seconds in the game. I doubt they bothered making him an outfit XD that and they had to show why Sora had his ridiculous outfit on too - because he was based on Mickey design wise)

Marly

Awards
Bet she doesnt like doesnt like the text >_>

On Topic: Coded pwns

Marly

Awards
crud double post! ;___; *EDITS*

I think this actually looks fun! I wonder if they will release the cell that you have to have for.. I wonder if Agito will be on the same phone

I wonder if Ansem will return in digi form

gawde if they made ANOTHER Ansem boss fight I mite lose it XD.... I really hope they come up with something original XD

Last edited:
T

tazztig

Well done RK. Now all you have left is k3. That is if it comes out and learn alittle bit more about it.<.<

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
my memories are rusty, what world did kairi's body end up at when DI was lost?

We don't really know and RK and I for instance think it doesn't really matter since Maleficent could've moved her around prior to telling Riku about her - namely, she was manipulating him even more than we were led to believe.
As for what we know, she was found in Neverland, seeing how Hook was the one who took Riku along to fetch her, and in the scans and trailers Riku is shown on the Big Ben in relevance to that plot happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back