• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

firemage8

Wow we get to see what their bedroom would look like. Not everything is not all white this time, but still the bed looks very uncomfortable.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, no one posted for a while, so it just stayed there

Hey, I have a question. Are there 2 different versions of Days, cause on the Famitsu site, I saw this: Kingdom Hearts 358 / 2 Days (Three Five Eight Days Over Two) then

Kingdom Hearts 358 / 2 Days (Three Five Eight Days Over Two) KINGDOM HEARTS Edition is this a different version?

A

Audo

Kingdom Hearts 358 / 2 Days (Three Five Eight Days Over Two) KINGDOM HEARTS Edition refers to the special Days DSi

T

TwilightDawn

actually sufferingangel could have a point with lingering sentiment being an unbirth. but until we have proof, it's only another theory.

but what i was meaning is jsut that xion seems to not fit in anywhere. could she be another nobody of kairi? of so then how and when was she created, is there an event that happened to kairi that nomura didnt tell us about yet? can a person have more then one nobody? well we need to look at how nobodys are created. they are created when a heart leaves it's vessel. if a nobody already exists( namine) then kairi already lost her heart. she cant loose it again right? but then again namine was special, she was only a fragment of kairis heart, a small piece. maybe the creation of namine had a side effect. porribly a second fragment fell off creating xion. but we dont even know if thats possible.

so the odds of that being right in my opnion, are slim... so what is xion then, maybe shes not even related to kairi. if what suffering angel said could be true, and lingering sentiment is an unbirth of terra, then maybe unbirths are memories left behind, like a ghost...a haunting feeling, possibly born out of intense sadness, anger, hopelesness...ect. xion could have been created the same way. she could be a manifestation of soras memories of kairi while he's sleeping, but as a sad one, maybe he misses her, his lonelyness created an image of her, but a dark one (hense why her hair could be black?)

anyways all this is just me thinking, i have no proof, jsut thoughts

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, if Xion wasnt a nobody, they probably wouldent let her in Organization XIII

Key of Valor

The Professor
I don't think the Organization has ability to determine whether
an individual is a Nobody or not. If they do have some sort
ability like that, they might confuse a special being as a
Nobody. They might not even care if Xion isn't a Nobody
or not, as long as she's working for the Organization.

Xion existed before Sora went to sleep in the pod so
she can't be a product of anything dealing with Sora's
adventure in Castle Oblivion, nor anything involving the
results of that adventure.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
actually sufferingangel could have a point with lingering sentiment being an unbirth. but until we have proof, it's only another theory.

I doubt that is. I'm more into the theory saying Terra's somewhere in Xehanort, and seeing how Xehanort is a Whole Being, they'd have to give us a pretty good explanation where Terra got the "spare parts" from to replace whatever left to create LS (though if Unbirths are Memories it would tie in all too nicely... *scratches chin*

but what i was meaning is jsut that xion seems to not fit in anywhere.

Yey like Aqua *cough*

could she be another nobody of kairi? of so then how and when was she created, is there an event that happened to kairi that nomura didnt tell us about yet?

If we assume that AtW was wrong about there not being a Nobody created on the Night of the Storm when Kairi originally lost her Heart, alternatively - when she was thrown off of Radiant Garden or what not - then we were already told about it, just not that Xion was born then.

can a person have more then one nobody?

Seeing how both Naminé and Xion are special Nobodies and even then, Naminé is not only made up of all but nothing, but also - of Sora's Body and Soul, it leaves Kairi free to create her own full Nobody.
Xion being another special Nobody raises the possibility she herself isn't made up of anything, so a person could have virtually an unlimited amount of those, as long as his Heart kept leaving Bodies (which is what Kairi's did).

well we need to look at how nobodys are created. they are created when a heart leaves it's vessel. if a nobody already exists( namine) then kairi already lost her heart. she cant loose it again right?

Xion was arguably born before Roxas and Naminé.
Also, again - Kairi's Heart left Sora's vessel to create Nami. She lost it once before already to have it move to his Body to begin with.

but then again namine was special, she was only a fragment of kairis heart, a small piece.

Once it left, Kairi's Heart had very little to do with Naminé.

maybe the creation of namine had a side effect. porribly a second fragment fell off creating xion. but we dont even know if thats possible.

Nami herself was a side effect, so I really don't think so :\

so what is xion then, maybe shes not even related to kairi.

If so, I'm starting to believe in God.

f what suffering angel said could be true, and lingering sentiment is an unbirth of terra, then maybe unbirths are memories left behind, like a ghost...a haunting feeling, possibly born out of intense sadness, anger, hopelesness...ect. xion could have been created the same way.

Only Xion has no Memories, while the LS is stuck living in the past :\

she could be a manifestation of soras memories of kairi while he's sleeping

Xion was born pre-CoM.

Well, if Xion wasnt a nobody, they probably wouldent let her in Organization XIII

We don't know that. If it was beneficial to them, they just might've.

I don't think the Organization has ability to determine whether
an individual is a Nobody or not.

Though, to be fair, they seem to have the ability to tell a Nobody's true name, as shown in the scene Roxas gets his new name. So they just might be able to tell that.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
what if Xion was created between namine and roxas?....
like if two hearts go out the same time, together......
maybe it could explain the revolution around roxas loking like Ven relating with memories to Aqua,
leading to the point Xion weilds her keyblade like sora? but then again that could just be the game...
Xion has soras KH eyes not the color of the ee the shape... she has Aqua's blue hair? but darker.... and her hair is like kairi's hair or Aqua in KH....
i think i have my point....

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Two beings were already made for the two Hearts leaving one Body. Kairi's Heart was described as having interfered with Sora, not having given birth to a child Heart to leave his body.
Also, as far as we're told, Roxas and Namine were created at the same instant, so there was no "between".

Xion has soras KH eyes not the color of the ee the shape...

...everyone's eyes are about the same.

I don't see it :\

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
maybe it could explain the revolution around roxas loking like Ven relating with memories to Aqua,
leading to the point Xion weilds her keyblade like sora?
Default Stance

but then again that could just be the game...
Xion has soras KH eyes not the color of the ee the shape... she has Aqua's blue hair? but darker.... and her hair is like kairi's hair or Aqua in KH....
Xion-1.jpg

Black
Aqua's hair is the only thing that does not look like Xion's.
'Fraid not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back