• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyDuck

I dunno. In that one trailer when Roxas saw Xion for the first time I swear his expression was "zomg! Girls DO exsist!" He looked pretty excited. Maybe he's the one that watches Xion sleep.

.......until he falls for Namine. Poor guy inherited Sora's amazing ability to be completely suckered by a pretty face.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The AkuRoku fangirls must have died when they found Xion was going to make Axel and Roxas into a trio lol.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, cause theyd be devastated if someone like "That Xion tramp" came between theyr AkuRoku

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, cause theyd be devastated if someone like "That Xion tramp" came between theyr AkuRoku

Which proves my point.
It's like me not hating Kairi because she "comes between SoRiku" (I have other reasons >:3)
If they truly believe in the couple and can support it, they shouldn't care because Xion wouldn't matter either way.
If they care, it makes them to be more fansluts than fangirls that just like AkuRoku because that would make them gay.

T

TwilightDawn

so who here thinks already xion may be an unbirth rather then a nobody?

Sweet Genocide

Xemnas probably wouldnt even let her have one of those snazzy coats if she was an unbirth. Notice how Nami just gets a dingey white dress?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I doubt it, cause Unbirths were supposed to be extinct by the end of BBS

I really dislike this argument.
For starters, we didn't know about Nobodies either during KH1 and all of a sudden they popped up for KH2, so them not being seen doesn't mean much.
Also, the method for their creation possibly not being repeated doesn't mean it can't be repeated. So until we know how Unbirths are created, I really don't think we can say for sure whether or not they're extinct.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, that leads to the question: Where are they now?

Their own little world like TWTNW;
Next to Kingdom Hearts, someplace not even Mickey or Riku managed to reach even in the Realm of Darkness;
A Realm of their own;
In Between-Betwix;
Some random place Nomura'll pull out of literally Nowhere (hell, it might even be called that).

It's like asking where the Nobodies were in KH1; they weren't, but they were.
Huff.

Well fewk. I hereby call dibs on the randomest theory saying that the Lingering Sentiment is Terra's Unbirth and thus, much like the Unknown in the 1st FM presented Nobodies a game before we were supposed to deal with them, TLS brought Unbirths in to show they were still around.
Lawl.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Their own little world like TWTNW;
Next to Kingdom Hearts, someplace not even Mickey or Riku managed to reach even in the Realm of Darkness;
A Realm of their own;
In Between-Betwix;
Some random place Nomura'll pull out of literally Nowhere (hell, it might even be called that).

So, something like this?
unbirthworld.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back