• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
How does the heart create a Keychain, put it in a chest, than give it to 3 pixies so they can give it to the "owner" of the Keychain?

ex. from the Gullwing

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah. I get you now, but I'm on the fence.

To me, it makes more sense that a wielder can possess any keyblade. Unique to them or not.

1) That would break the point of being chosen by a specific Keyblade.
2) proved wrong. KH1 Hollow Bastion - Sora could no longer wield the Keyblade, because it chose Riku over him. It was originally Riku's so he could snatch it away in Traverse Town, but I doubt he could do it now.

Now you're not even remotely making sense to my pea-sized brain

It's not really plot related.
Think Drive Forms. Sora "ate" up his party Members, yet when he first used the Drive Form when he just got the clothes, Goofy and Donald were both there, despite him being in Valor Form.
Scenes after a boss battle - Sora would still be in Drive, but his Party Members would all be present.
Therefore, as far as the plot's concerned, no, using Drive Forms doesn't make your party Members disappear.

Same here - no, despite the fact that Sora 'physically' received Keychains, as far as the plot is concerned, such a thing never happened.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, Donald's a duck... goose... bird thing.
Do they celebrate Thanksgiving on DI? Well, they do Christmas (despite there being no snow), and we saw the rest of the Doors to the Holiday towns (zomg idea for worlds in the future games XD) so I guess so...
Do turkeys live on DI, anyway?!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Santa telling Sora to believe in 'the friend that made him not believe in Santa Claus' = one of the best scenes in the freaking game.
Him dancing with Kairi would've also been good had it been homesickness and not him messing it up with Memories of Naminé >:3

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I thought that the scene right before Sephiroth fights you was more important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back