• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Me too. As soon as I heard that, I imagined TAV all in a dungeon hanging by handcuffs, but thats a little extreme

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How would we find anything out in Coded about Xion? Seriously, all you are is data Sora, not real Sora

Coded is going to shed light on just about anything in existence in the series, it would seem. You being data Sora doesn't mean you won't find out like a gazillion truths, at least some of them I expect would be about Xion. Coded seems to be what would initially tie Days and BBS together, and if Xion really is as Aqua related as one can assume, Coded is the place to shed light on that connection.

And i doubt Xion is the "them" the Journal talks about, seeing as Xion is a singularity, and not 2 or more people, hence "them" not "her" or "him"

And yet who's to say she's not part of them? Or the one that left the message to begin with? She went to visit Naminé; she had access.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i want Xion to be the cloaked character in Coded, thus giving her character even more importance

Faris

Perfect Harmony
seeing as it relates too pretty much all the new games, doesnt matter too much. i doubt it will be xion because of what rick said, it looks like a man.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Eh new character or not, at least we have new heartless.
Which do look very interesting.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
really? wow i feel kind og bad for missing that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYRXf5DDrn8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYRXf5DDrn8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Watch the Days trailer closely, but for the most part it's a change in size, color and abilities when it comes down to them.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
That trailer is awesome! Especially with Axel all angry.

seeing as it relates too pretty much all the new games, doesnt matter too much. i doubt it will be xion because of what rick said, it looks like a man.

Im not Rick anymore(but you can still call me that if you want). And congrats on premium!

Faris

Perfect Harmony
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYRXf5DDrn8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYRXf5DDrn8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Watch the Days trailer closely, but for the most part it's a change in size, color and abilities when it comes down to them.

ohh i thought we were still talking about coded. in the days thread?

Im not Rick anymore(but you can still call me that if you want). And congrats on premium!

thanks man,

hey could you tell me how to change that thing that under my name. the one that says premium member

Auron

Missing an eye
Gratz on premium Mars, and I have no idea why we were talking about Coded on the Days thread

I keep trying to keep it on topic, but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back