Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community
Ask Questions from your staff
If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
(I can't choose just one)
- Pride Lands. I'm the black sheep who actually kinda dug the whole Scar's ghost thing. I just love Scar. He's my favorite Disney villain. And I liked Lion Sora.
- Halloween/Christmastown. I dig the costumes and I have a certain appreciation for Santa's more forgiving attitude towards Jack vs. in the film. It was a nice alternative 'what-if?' scenario.
- Beast's Castle. Though I don't like the following Cogsworth thing and am heavily disgruntled about the absence of Gaston, I find the setting design beautiful and of the Disney worlds was the least carbon copied from its film script.
- Timeless River for the unique concept and intriguing design.
- Olympus Colosseum for the underworld extension and having more of a story beyond the tournaments. Hades is my second favorite Disney Villain.
- Atlantica; total waste of a world.
- Port Royal
I've never been a fan of the franchise, the second boss battle is annoyingly long and the animation having been adapted from live action didn't mix the most smoothly with Sora, Donald and Goofy.
fav from kh2 is Halloween town or port royal, least fav is the crap show known as Atlantica. Please say that Atlantica never appears in the series again. it was never fun in the original and it's even worse in 2
Favorite Country Of Musketeers
Least Favorite- Tron
If Tron is in KH3 I'm going to scream.