• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone that played FFXII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

OK this is about BBS but also about FFXII. I didn't see this at first till i start playing all my games again. So this can only relate to people who played FFXII. The knights in the game of FFXII wore armor and capes simliar but not close to the knights in BBS. The also walked down a path but get this. If you saw the ship that past by them it was called Bahamut or it is but i had to look in a game book i have to find it. It was a dragon just like the one in the BBS video.

So this is my question do you think FFXII will be compared to BBS just how FFVII and FFVIII was compared to some of the characters in KH1 and 2? I know this may sound weird but look at the entry of the FFXII game to see what im sayin.

V

V.A.T.13

Nomura has already mentioned the similarities between the judges and the knights and laughed about it. Nothing worth really looking into if you ask me.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
OK this is about BBS but also about FFXII. I didn't see this at first till i start playing all my games again. So this can only relate to people who played FFXII. The knights in the game of FFXII wore armor and capes simliar but not close to the knights in BBS. The also walked down a path but get this. If you saw the ship that past by them it was called Bahamut or it is but i had to look in a game book i have to find it. It was a dragon just like the one in the BBS video.

So this is my question do you think FFXII will be compared to BBS just how FFVII and FFVIII was compared to some of the characters in KH1 and 2? I know this may sound weird but look at the entry of the FFXII game to see what im sayin.

No, but the designer of XII was pissed at Nomura for using armor. I can't find the link to that quote though. For some reason, people only link to some translations, but not all.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
That's interesting and funny. I've never noticed the two since I would never compare the greatness of FFXII to KH.

Oh and Hanzo the peeps you are referring to in FFXII are called Judges, they aren't just common knights of Archadia.

Hanzo

Yea thats true but they are also just the best knights to be granted unbelievable power. SO it doesn't matter how you look at it. Also as prove Basch is a knight also his twin brother who is also a knight but cause of his power he was also called a judge.

Also the dragon in KH showed as the secret ending of KH2. The dragon in FFXII was formed into a ship called Bahamut. When you see the knights the ship passes. The ship is the dragon. I mean instead of using old summons FFXII decided to change them. SO all the summons in FFVII FFIII and FFX were put as ships like Ifrit Bahamut and more. So the ship is just another form they gave to the mighty dragon Bahamut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back