• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'm being nice okies?!

Geez. Never thought you would PHREAK OUT Lilli !i

So you would rather me be an evil sadistic emo skater boy? :nahnah:

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Well when your emo It doesnt scare me at least!
0_0

Boys freak me out sometimes, mainly my Ex Boyfriend, Taylor, he scares the life outa me.....One time I was in town with my friends and he saw me (We werent going out anymore) and Yelled down the street "I LOVE YOU LILLI! MORE THAN JAMIE!"

I was never so freaked out in my life...

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

I feel like singing Love Is In the Air right about now, but I know I should be creating my Chappie that has a Writers Block Force Field round it....

-.-

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Look I know Im probably a party pooper and I suck but I have to be honest.
This fanfic is...alright. Im mean I wouldn't have spent my precious time scrolling through 55 pages if it wasnt but it was really cheesy. And it was outrageously outrageous. It was just so DRAMATIC. And there was too much irony for my taste. Sorry, 2/10. But I'll prolly read You promised too. So don't chop my head off Khfan4eva2 but it was just...too much. I hope you dont take any offense to this.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Whoa......You guys know me a tad too well 0_0

Its Kinda scary....But

iloveyou502, Its ok, people can think what they want, but I would have found it alot better if you hadnt said anything, I mean, I dont mind you saying that, but sometimes my anger gets too worked up, and I dont want another person hating me for shouting at them.

Oh, and if you thought this was Cheesy, please dont read You Promised, you'll probz die of its cheesy-ness

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Well thanks I can see why you wouldn't want me to say anything I didnt mean to sound so harsh its just I like to be like a critic and I like reading. But honestly the outrageousness is probably why I kept reading it. And it wouldnt be the most popular ff on here if other people didnt like it. Oh and I know about your blowing up i scrolled through every page I saw what you did to Ultima Sora 07. Trust me, I posted that reply with extreme caution.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
WOW people liking other people and KH_Fan_2 not getting angry at a critic what else have I missed.:lol:

Ok sorry I was just playing around and now everyone is gonna yell at me :cry: sorry.Also whens the next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back