• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Er, I think this story is long past dead, actually. I know Lilli was writing a chapter at one point, but Mel (Gullwing Yunie) is the only one active at KHI still. At least, as far as I know. Myself and Lilli aren't usually on. Like ever.

So, I can talk to her about it, but it'll probably be 'No.'

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, I feel like a total bitch for not replying in a while abd that is due to the fact that fanfiction.net has become an addiction of mine and so has Robert Pattinson:p

But that's besides the point! I would really like to read a new chapter from you Lilli but if you don't want to do the story anymore that's fine with me. Do whatever you want.

Bond_of_Flame220

Website
www.freewebs.com
Okay, I feel like a total bitch for not replying in a while abd that is due to the fact that fanfiction.net has become an addiction of mine and so has Robert Pattinson:p

But that's besides the point! I would really like to read a new chapter from you Lilli but if you don't want to do the story anymore that's fine with me. Do whatever you want.

I second that completely. But I would really like a new chapter anyway!:):wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back