• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Feeling normal doesn't work for me anymore..

So I tried SKYDIVING! (not that I ever did it)

Randomness is better by far than cake..

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Here's Another Chapter Because Im so Nice! GO ME! GO ME!

Chapter 8 ~ Those son Of a……..Monkeys asshole!

The Four sat there, in complete shock throughout the whole of Home room; they hoped the Bell would never ring, so they wouldn’t have to meet “Them” face to face.

They could see through the side of the seats that Tai and Jon were talking to Riku and Hayner.

Hopefully they wont make friends with each other, Roxas thought in his head, because if they did, that would make the problem ten times worse than it is already, I mean, if your Best friend and your brothers best friend, makes friends with two boys that want to kill you, that would be a problem.

If it isn’t, then what would you call it?

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

God they really need to turn that flippin’ school bell down in volume! Namine thought to herself.

She then looked to her side to see Kairi, Sora and Roxas all rushing out the classroom, not noticing they had left her. She quickly grabbed her bag and ran to catch up with her friends.

She looked behind her to see if Tai and Jon were following her or not, seeing no one was there, she sighed in relief.

She was walking out the door when she walked into someone, she fell on the floor and said “Sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going…”

“Its Ok,” a deep voice replied back, wait a second…She knew that voice, she looked up to see a Blonde haired boy with Green eyes.

Fright started to take over her body, she quickly got up and grabbed her bag, and she tried to walk past the blonde as quick as she could but he kept on getting in the way.

“Aww, come on Namine! You should as least say hi to such a good as friend as me!” The Boy said, smiling.

“Tai! Leave me alone! I don’t want anything to do with you or your Brother!” Namine cried out.

“But Jon has already gone to say hi to Kairi…” Tai said staring down the hallway.

Namine froze in fright, Jon was one of the most violent people you could ever meet, he was the one who started beating Kairi, and then he told Tai to start doing it too, even though it wasn’t like Tai.

To tell the truth, Tai was a sweet, cute, smiley boy. But he also had another side; if you got him angry he would throw anything at you, and beat you 24/7.

He almost killed Namine once, he was so angry at her because she was talking to another guy that he punched her, which knocked her out, and while she was knocked out he tied her to a pole, and as soon as she woke up, he started to hit her with a bat.

It was Kairi and Jon who stopped him, Kairi was the first one to see what was happening and told Jon, who for once just Happened to care enough for Namine to save her from dieing.

“Tai, Please, Let me go see Kairi! You know what your brother is like, and if he see’s Kairi with Sora and Roxas then-“ Namine was cut off by Tai shouting at her.

“YOU MEAN THOSE DIRTBAG TWATS HANG OUT WITH YOU AT SCHOOL TOO?!” Namine stared up at him in fright.

“Um, Well…You see, Kairi is…Going out with Sora…and Well, Im going out with Roxas…” Namine said quietly.

Tai’s face reddened in anger, “Going…Out?!” Tai said through gulps of anger.

Namine nodded, she watched in shock as Tai raised his arm, it then swung forward and hit her in the stomach, which in result caused her to go flying across the room, and landing beside the bookshelf.

Tai gave her one last scowl and left Namine there, blood pouring out of the back of her head.

~//\\~ With Kairi, Sora and Roxas~//\\~

The three rushed along the hallway as fast as they could to get to there next class.

Roxas Looked around “Um, Guys? Where’s Namine?!”

The other three stopped and looked around.

No Namine…

“Crap! One of those two might have got her!” Kairi shouted out, scared for her friend.

“Ill go find her ok?” Roxas Yelled, he ran down the corridor towards there home room, he saw a Brunette boy walking down the Hallway, with a Blonde walking behind him.

“I took care of Namine” Tai said to his brother.

“Good, now its time to sort out Kairi…” His brother Jon replied staring ahead.

Roxas stood there in shock; they had done something to Namine! And now they were going after Kairi! Roxas didn’t know weather to go back and warn Kairi and Sora or to find Namine.

He ended up deciding to help Namine, so he quickly hid behind a pillar, and waited for the two “Evil” Twins to go past. Once they had pasted, Roxas sprinted down the hallway and finally got to the room they were all in earlier.

He walked into the room and noticed a girl with her head down, sitting besides the wall, and then he looked again and saw it was Namine and she had Blood spilling out of her head.

He ran over to her and lifted her head, her face was pale and she wouldn’t wake up, it seemed she must of lost conscious from losing so much blood.

He quickly scooped her up in his arms and ran out the classroom with her in his arms, he kept running, lots of people walked past with either a shocked face or a worried one.

Soon enough he got to the medical room, he bashed open the door and Yelled “She’s losing Blood! HELP HER!” at the Nurse.

The Nurse stared at Namine, knowing that this was worse than a school nurse could handle, she grabbed the phone on the side table and called 999 (A/N I live in the UK, this is what we dial) shouting down the phone that they needed an ambulance quickly.

Roxas sat next to Namine who was now lying on the Bed; he grabbed her hand and hoped she would be ok.

Soon enough, the ambulance came and scooped her up into the ambulance, they offered Roxas to come, and so he quickly accepted and jumped in.

He held Namine’s hand throughout the whole journey, praying she would be ok.

~//\\With Sora and Kairi//\\~

Sora and Kairi walked along Hand in Hand, they were trying to act normal so no one would notice they were so worried about Namine.

“I hope she’s ok…” Kairi said staring up ahead of her, she couldn’t bear the thought of her best friend being hurt, like she was last time.

“She is, Roxas is with her, no matter what it is, she will be ok, I Promise!” Sora replied back, smiling at his girlfriend.

Kairi gripped her lovers hand harder and forced a smile onto her face just so Sora couldn’t see how worried she was for her friend.

“Well you just broke your promise!” A voice came from behind the couple, it was laughing, and it sounded a bit like there were two people there.

The two turned around, a shock expression plastered on there faces as they saw the two boys that they feared.

“Yep! I kind of went a bit crazy, and now, she is lying in your homeroom, with blood dripping out through the back of her head!” Tai said smiling.

Sora glared at the two.

“But its ok, I think I saw her ‘boyfriend’ run past us to save her…” Jon said looking back down the corridor.

He turned back around, “And from what I heard, you two are a couple” Jon said pointing at both Kairi and Sora.

“Yeah! What’s it to you!? You had Kairi and Namine, but guess what!? You messed it up!” Sora Yelled at the double in front of him.

“Shut up you!” Tai shouted and swung his fist at Sora, it hit him in the cheek but it was still powerful, so it ended up making Sora fall to the floor.

“Now…That your boyfriend is busy” Jon said to Kairi “I can sort you out!”

He grabbed Kairi’s throat and pushed her up against the wall, he started to tighten his grip, in result made Kairi scream and trying to push his hand away, but it wasn’t good enough, Kairi wasn’t strong at all.

Sora looked over to Kairi and saw she was in trouble, he ran over to Jon, bent own, and swerved his leg around, making Jon fall to the floor and let go of Kairi.

He grabbed Kairi’s wrist and ran down the hallway as fast as he could, Kairi was unconscious from not being able to breathe for so long. He swung he body around towards him and grabbed her bridle style and ran down the hallway.

Seifer was walking along when he saw Sora running, he thought this would be a good time to have some fun, so he stuck his leg out and let Sora fall, he laughed and was about to start walking again when he saw two boys go up behind the two body’s on the floor and kick them.

Soon enough they were done and spat on the two people on the floor, Seifer smiled, these two were good, very good.

He watched at the two twins started to walk around a corner, he followed them and shouted “Hey! Wait up a sec!”

The two boys turned around and stared at Seifer, “I hope you don’t mind, but there is something I want to ask you to do for me…”

~//\\~ With Hayner and Riku ~//\\~

“Those two Boys, what were they called again? Oh Yeah! Tai and Jon!” Hayner said to Riku “There pretty cool aren’t they?”

Riku nodded, “We’ll have introduce them to everyo-“ Riku stopped in his tracks.

“What?” Hayner asked giving the older boy a confused look.

Riku pointed down at the floor in front of them, Hayner turned his head, only to see a beat up Kairi and Sora on the floor, surrounded by a pool of Blood.

“We have to help them quickly!” Hayner shouted “I’ll take Sora, you take Kairi!”

The two boys picked up the unconscious couple, and dragged them to the medical room.

The Nurse looked shock to see them “That means there has been three today!” The Nurse shouted in shock.

“Don’t Mind that! CALL THE FLIPPIN’ HOSPITAL!” Riku shouted at the older woman.

She quickly ran over to the phone and called 999 again, “They’ll be here any second!” She said as she put the phone down, once again an ambulance came and took the two beat up people.

“Can we go with them?!” Hayner shouted to the diver.

“Only one of you…” He replied.

The two boys looked at each other and said “Come on! Just this once let both of us go!”

The Driver looked at the two boys, he then gave up and nodded, he climbed into the ambulance.

Riku and Hayner quickly jumped into the back and stared at the couple, Who could of done this to them?

“Hey Riku?” Hayner nudged the older boy.

Riku turned to Hayner “What?” he replied.

“What do you think the Nurse meant by ‘three today’?” Hayner asked the older boy who he THOUGHT was wiser than him.

“I don’t know, I really don’t know…” Riku then stared at his best friend, he gave him a sad smile and hoped him and Kairi would be all right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh am I great or what?! To tell the truth I dont think Im as good as some at writing, and I want to be a actress when Im older, but loads of people think I should be a writer X_X

>//\\~RANDOM~//\\<
Well if you want to know something funny, when my brother was like 4 he almost drowned in a pile of Crap, then when he was 12 he was walking on a barn roof and he fell through and almost broke his back, but luckly enough there was cow shit on the floor, and last but not least a little while ago (a few months) he came back from a party, went to sleep, and slept walked, and jumped out his window and broke his wrist!

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Great chapter Lilli!

And Me and Mel have your back here forever and always so I think you can trust us! LoL
And your a much better writer than me!
I can kick your @$$ with Amv's though!!!!!!! :nahnah:

And the thing with your brother. Wow just Wow XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
~<3333333333333333333333

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Great chapter Lilli!

And Me and Mel have your back here forever and always so I think you can trust us! LoL
And your a much better writer than me!
I can kick your @$$ with Amv's though!!!!!!! :nahnah:

And the thing with your brother. Wow just Wow XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
~<3333333333333333333333

Oh and I forgot to say, he used to have his own Cow (Dont ask) and it fell off a Hill I live near (Brean Down) and died cuz it fell in the sea, THEN My Gran she had like 9 cats (Dont ask again) and my brothers fav was a grey one, then one Christmas it ate the tincle off the christmas tree and died.....

So whatever my brother likes Dies 0_0

Thats why I dont want him to like my Two cats (Honey and Socks) .....

SoraLuvsKairi

Oh and I forgot to say, he used to have his own Cow (Dont ask) and it fell off a Hill I live near (Brean Down) and died cuz it fell in the sea, THEN My Gran she had like 9 cats (Dont ask again) and my brothers fav was a grey one, then one Christmas it ate the tincle off the christmas tree and died.....

So whatever my brother likes Dies 0_0

Thats why I dont want him to like my Two cats (Honey and Socks) .....

Whow......................i was going to ask but never mind.....

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
he started to hit her with a bat.

Do I sense a reference to moi? xD
Or was it just a coincidential coincidence?
Lol well Tai, Jon and Seifer are all jerkful jerks! *hits them with bat harder than she's ever hit anyone before*
Well they deserve it!
Great chapter! And I think that display of vengful violence shows that I will defend you from all the evils out there, like Sam said! xD
SUGAR YAY PEOPLE!!

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
OMG I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
I'm gonna jump in and beat up Tai, Jon and Seifer with my bat!! Especially Jon, cause he stole my thing!
Haha jk that's not gonna happen, that I know of. But I may be hijacking this fic if they don't die!:toungesmile:

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Hey, This is a Bit Random, but you know the Names I used, Tai and Jon? Should I tell you why I used them?

Tai - Thats what I want to call My Child if its a Boy (And if its a girl I want to call her Angel ^-^) .
Jon - I have a really good mate in school called Jon.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Hehe does Jon know about you naming an evil character that STOLE MY THING!!!:cursing: after him?
No, cuz Im not at school am I? I'll tell him about him being in my story on Monday, and that Mellii (<--- Im calling you that from now on and Sam, Sammii!) is angry at him cuz he stole your thingy!

I need someone to post or I cant do another Chappie!

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

New Chapie ^-^

Chapter 9 ~ They’ve Gotta Pull Through!

Roxas Watched in Horror as the white sheets Namine was lying on started turning Red, he couldn’t bear this, Knowing she could die and seconds, right in front of him, he probably couldn’t bear to live.

He them remembered something, what happened to Kairi and Sora? Did they get caught? Or did they get away? With Sora there, they most likely got away, he sighed in relief.

Soon they got to the Hospital, they quickly go Namine into the building, they ran into a room, Roxas trued to follow but around three doctors and a nurse pushed him back, saying he couldn’t go in there until they said it was clear.

“BUT! I NEED TO BE WITH HER! IF SHE LEAVES ME, I WANT TO BE THERE! HOLDING HER HAND ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE PAIN!” Roxas Yelled at them trying to push past, but they must have been used to this and pushed him back with ease.

Soon enough they got him to stay in the waiting room, he was sitting on a chair, he knew he was going to cry so he quickly put his hands on his face, so if he did, no one could see.

“Come on! We need to get them to the surgery room!” Roxas looked up to see a crowd to Doctors and Nurses pushing two beds across the room.

They rushed past Roxas, he swear he recognised the two people, but they were covered in blood, Roxas gave a sorrowful look, they looked worse that what Namine did, they most likely had less chance of Living than Namine.

He thought about how those two friends and Family would feel if they died. He took one last glance and watched as they ran round the corner.

“Roxas?!” Roxas turned around to see Riku and Hayner standing there in shock, they had blood around there shoulders.

“How did you find out so quickly?! We were the first people to see!” Hayner Yelled.

“What?” Roxas answered confused.

“About what Happened to Kairi and Sora!” Riku shouted.

Roxas rose from his seat and ran to the two boys, “WHAT?!” Roxas Yelled in there faces.

“Those two beds that went past,” Hayner said looking at his best friend with a sad look “Those were Sora and Kairi…”

Roxas fell to his knees, tears suddenly started pouring from his eyes, he didn’t care, he didn’t care that everyone was looking at him, for that moment in time he didn’t care about anything or anyone around him apart from Namine, Kairi and Sora.

Because no on knew how he was feeling right that moment.

Pain, Sadness, Anger, Heartbroken…

“Everyone…” Roxas whispered to no one.

“What?” Riku asked.

“Everyone’s…Dieing…” Roxas said between sobs “EVERYONES DIEING!”

Hayner looked at his friend confused “Roxas, what do you mean?”

“First Namine, then Sora, and Kairi…” Roxas said “There all Leaving me…They want to leave me behind…To suffer…WHY DO THEY WANT ME TO SUFFER?!”

“Roxas, Calm down! What Happened to Namine?” Hayner said bending down, holding his friends shoulders.

Roxas stared at Hayner and Riku.

“You two want to leave me, and make me suffer too, don’t you?” Roxas rose from his spot, he started to back away from the two.

“No We Don-!” Riku answered back but was cut off by Roxas.

“YOU’RE LIEING! YOU ALL WANT ME TO SUFFER! WELL GUESS WHAT?” Roxas Had Snapped “YOU GOT YOUR WISH!”

He ran out the waiting room, Down the hallway, he looked around as he ran, everyone was staring at him, they all wanted him gone too, he could tell.

That little voice in his head was telling him so.

They all want you gone…To Suffer…That’s why everyone’s leaving you…

“SHUT UP!” Roxas Yelled as he ran down the corridor.

Finally he saw the doors to get out of the Hospital, he smiled, he opened the doors and ran outside.

He looked around, where could he go?

Then he remembered a place where no one would find him.

So he ran, he ran as fast as he could, he almost got run over by a few vans but he didn’t care, so he kept running, never looking back.

Finally he got to the place he had run so far for.

Destiny’s Park.

It was a battered down park, the swings had been broken off the bars, the fences were all snapped, it had been ‘Closed down’ after a few people terrorised it, him and Sora always used to come here when they were younger.

But on there 10th Birthday, they decided they were too old to go to that park anymore.

Roxas looked around, then he spotted it, right in the middle of the park was a fountain, it was the only thing no one had destroyed, it had a statue of two girls and two boys, oddly enough the girls looked a lot like Kairi and Namine, and the Boys, like Roxas and Sora.

The statue showed the two girls standing up looking shocked, and the two boys proposing to them, but the statues looked around 19 years of age.

Roxas sat on the side of the fountain and started to play with the water, he smiled, then he noticed rain drops bouncing into the fountain water, he looked up, the rain started to splatter onto his face.

The sky’s crying for you, Roxas.

It was that voice again….

“No its not…It’s telling me I did the wrong thing, that YOU took over me!” Roxas answered back to the voice.

Come now, you no that’s not true!

Roxas scowled, “Shut up! Im not going to talk to a voice inside of my head!” Roxas said starting to get ticked off.

Then the rain really started, Roxas could hear thunder in the distance, then the lightning appeared.

The rain started beating hard down on Roxas, the Mud that was on the park ground started getting soft and soggy.

Roxas quickly put his feet up onto the side of the statue so he wouldn’t get muddy.

Roxas looked into the fountain; it was starting to over flow, then a bolt of lightning struck near to Roxas, making him jump, in result making him fall into the mud.

He sat on his knees, and looked at his white clothes getting stained by the dirty Mud; he looked back up into the sky and let the rain fall down onto his face, he could feel something other than rain dripping down his face.

He realised that they were tears, he couldn’t help it.

He had betrayed His Girlfriend, Brother, Brother’s Girlfriend, His Best friend and another good friend, he had told them all that they wanted him to suffer.

How could he of said a thing? Even if Namine, Sora and Kairi weren’t there, he knew somehow they knew what he said about them.

And if they were to die right now, the last thing he said about them was that they wanted him to suffer.

“How Could I of said a thing?” Roxas said to himself, he could hardly hear what he was saying over the booming of the Thunder. Then a lightning bolt struck on a near by Electricity Pole, of which a black Bird was sitting on.

Roxas didn’t see any of this, but the Bird then got Killed, and fell to the ground near to Roxas.

“GOD! WHY DO I MADE EVERYONE AROUND ME SUFFER?!” Roxas Yelled to the sky.

He got up and walked to his left, he then slipped over and felt his hand land in something squishy, he lifted his hand to see blood from the Black bird, he looked down at the now crushed body.

Roxas stared at his hand in disgust.

Why was this happening to him? He might lose three people close to him, He said that everyone wanted him to suffer, He was stuck in a Mud covered Park and now he had Bird blood smothered all over his hand.

“Why……WHY!?” Roxas screamed up to the sky “WHY ME?! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE PUT IN SO MUCH PAIN?!”

He rose form his spot, carefully walking to the road, he slipped over a few times but caught his balance quick enough to carry on walking.

When he finally got to the side of the road, he slowly started to walk down the road, he wanted to go back to the hospital, to apologise to everyone, and to make sure everyone was alright.

But he didn’t have the strength to run, so he walked.

His clothes dyed a muddy brown, his hair messed up, He was soaking wet, and had the blood of a bird all the way up his arm, and no one in any of the cars that passed him offered him a ride.

He slowly and steadily got to the hospital after about a hours walk.

So he was gone for about 2 hours and 45 minutes in all.

He slowly walked down the hallways, everyone was staring at him, I mean who wouldn’t? He looked like he had died, been buried and came back to life again.

He noticed he was still crying, so with his hand that wasn’t covered in blood he wiped them away.

Finally he got to the waiting room for the three he had insulted, he opened the door to see Riku and Hayner sitting on some seats, playing with there fingers.

They looked up when they heard Roxas come in.

“Roxas!” Hayner shouted, he ran up to his friend, then noticed the mess all over his friend “What happened?!”

“I had a little accident…” Roxas said looking at himself.

“I don’t think wetting yourself could cause that…” Riku replied pointing at Roxas.

The three laughed.

Roxas then put his hand in his hair, not noticing it was the blood hand, he then realised he had put bird blood into his hair.

Roxas yawned, he was so tired! So much had happened all in one day; it was too much for him.

Hayner seemed to notice that Roxas was tired, so he quickly grabbed Roxas’ wrist and pulled him over to a seat, he then pushed Roxas’ head down onto his lap “Now go to sleep!” Hayner said.

Riku watched in disgust.

“Dude…You do no how dodgy this looks?!” Roxas said to his friend “I mean I wouldn’t mind if you were Namine, a GIRL, but man, you’re a GUY!”

“Oh, shut up and go to sleep!” Hayner said hitting Roxas’ head.

So he did what he was told and closed his eyes, and soon enough he fell into a deep slumber.

“We better go to sleep too” Riku said “It’s been quite a while since they went in there, and I think there going to be in there for even longer.”

Hayner nodded, he closed his eyes and leaned his head on to the wall behind him.

Riku lay down onto the row of seats, closed his eyes and silently prayed for all of his friends to be ok.

Finally the other two boys fell asleep.

A nurse walked into the room to tell them that in about 3-4 hours they could most likely visit there friends if they didn’t find any more problems with the three hurt kids.

She then saw them, one, looked about the oldest, lying down on a row of chairs, another sitting up with his head resting on the wall behind him, and the third lying on his lap.

She smiled and silently left, she would tell them once they had woken up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, don’t get any dirty thoughts about Hayner and Roxas! THERE ONLY FRIENDS! I just thought that would be a Kinda cute thing to see! LOL!

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Great chappie!

Roxas almost went insane! LoL

XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

poor Namine, Kairi and Sora.

If anything happens to them especially SORA something might happen to those boys. *evil grin* XD

You should get your own weapon like me and Mellii have (Only not many people know I have a weapon...) !

Mellii - The Bat
Meh - The Gaint Hammer off Kodocha (I stole it from Sana) that can shrink and grow bigger!

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Ive just noticed that whenever I watch a Anime (Unless there is no boys in it) I always seem to Fall for one of the Characters!

Hunter X Hunter - Killua
Naruto - Gaara
Fruits Baskets - Kyo
Kodocha - Hayama
Powerpuff Girls Z - Brick (Dont ask -_-)
One Piece - Luffy
Gakuen Alice - Natsume
CardCaptor Sakura - Li
InuYasha - Inuyasha
Bokura Ga Its - Yano
Pokemon - Richie
Digimon - Matt & Tai (Thats the name I want to call me son when Im older ^-^)
Digimon Frontier - Kouchi
Ouran High School Host Club - Kaoru
Tokyo Mew Mew - Kisshu
Shaman King - Zeke/Hao
DN Angel - Satoshi

And Many, MANY More (I just cant remember them right now...) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back