• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
So Cold
thats a really good one too

And i dont really have all the albums - i have one though
I think i do anyways. XD

And you stole meh smiley! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR LoL :nahnah: <-------- Mine (I don't share XD)

And cool there's an emo kid on KHI!
I have a couple of friends who are emo.
I'm not - I'm insane, Yupp

My friends(who are emo) dragged me into the bathroom once and made me look emo.

Also the Author doesn't post in here much and is currently has writers block. So a new chappie might not come up soon. But if you want something to read; look in my sig click on Sakura Chan and you will get to my story.

Good thing about that is that it is already completely finished; bad thing is that i haven't started the sequel to it yet so if you get really into it your stuck. LoL But the first story is done! And the second is under construction!

So yea, Done now. Buh Byez <3 Or in your case an emo heart which would be </3 LoL :nahnah:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
There's an emo kid in KH I? WHERE? I wanna see!

:nahnah: I'lll steal your smiley if i want to

Writer's Block-going through it right now...hmm...that and noone posting in the RPs I'm in...time to get on StarCraft lol.

Hope your friends make you look emo.

Have fun, laugh about it, enjoy the feeling, then discard and burn the memory. Even though it was a good memory, it can still bring you pain. But I'll never figure out why people slit their wrists (W.E.M.O.'s) when theyre depressed..it's not even the correct way of suicide..

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Ooh mean emo kid! :nahnah: Fine, fine I could share just this once.

And now the very scary sight. . .OF ME EMO!

I was a very bad emo. I kept on smiling in pics. However that one I didn't. Then again whenever i did smile I got beaten. XD So i think after awhile I learned my lesson. The lesson hurt. ><

And i wouldn't discard the memory. . . they won't let me. >< LoL

and yea, i have no clue who made up the whole cut your wrists thing but its completely bogus.
I HURT MYSELF TO FEEL!!!!!!! Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit~ What is the correct way of suicide? And why do you know? LoL

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Yeah I don't get why people cut their wrists on purpose.
When I was in prep (lowest grade in primary school) a bit of wire off a fence left a huge cut on my wrist and down my forearm when I ran past it...it hurt like hell and I still have the scar. And that's 9 years later.
And that's why I will never slit my wrists, no matter how depressed I become. But me becoming depressed is unlikely. I get sugar rushes without sugar.:toungesmile:

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Im right Here!

MUHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAA!

I'll do another chapter soon enough, but Im finishing You promised soon (The next chappie is the last) so I'll have to put all my Magic writer Mumbo Jumbo into it!

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
I wonder how much 500 Australian dollars is!(In America - LoL)

Wanna know something stupid -

We got this question in class today;
What language do people in Australia speak?

The choices were;
A) French
B) English
C) Australian
D) *I don't remember*

But everyone(except me) picked C

Sad huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back