• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seikay

Most people type them on their Microsoft Word or Wordpad then post it on here afterwords. Keep the thread alive!!!!!!

Seikay

Most people type them on their Microsoft Word or Wordpad then post it on here afterwords. Keep the thread alive!!!!!!

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Ive started writing the sequal to You Promised, but Im gonna try and write LOADS of it, then post it in chapters every now and then, because then it's easier for me and I dont have to write as much =]

Bond_of_Flame220

Website
www.freewebs.com
for my infamous #rd post in a row...
Yes, KH_Fan (ill call you Bubbles, you said that somewhere...) You Promised... is rather cheesey, but i want the sequel! *changes music to Blast Away!, the gummi music*
Ill be making my own fanfic soon, Sora and the Rose. Ill bet it sucks, because.... ok, this is friggin scary, but the whole fanfic im writing came from stuff I DREAMED about. Im serious.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Yeah, You Promised is cheesy, but it was my first fan fic though, so I get better as I write more.

But its mainly cheesy cause im shit at Fighting fic's, im only good at romance.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys, please stop spamming this to keep it active. KH_Fan_4_eva-2 will bump the thread when she puts up a new chapter or puts up a new post about the story.

Specifically, I'm talking to Seikay and Bond_of_Flame220, Please stop posting unrelated posts in this just to keep it active. Continue, and you might recieve a warning, mmkay?

Bond_of_Flame220

Website
www.freewebs.com
Maybe I'm just having a chat, Takushi, hmm? We're waiting patiently for a new chapter WHILE chatting. As far as I can tell, as long as it preoccupies in the range of Kingdom Hearts Fan fics, its not 'unrelated'. So please get off my tail. *quietly spits acid, then goes beck to what I was previously doing; warding off death* Say, KH_Fan, what is the sequel to You Promised... gonna be called? I'm excited and humbled at the same time.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Its Called: A Promise too many

I seriously use the word Promise too much.... But yeah, Im not sure when ill start posting that Fanfic, but I can say one thing, its grammar is ALOT better than YP.

But anyway, back ELL, Im finding it really hard to think up good idea's at the moment, but im ill at the moment, so it'll give me some more time to finish this chapter for you guys.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe I'm just having a chat, Takushi, hmm? We're waiting patiently for a new chapter WHILE chatting.
Chatting is absolutely fine, HOWEVER, you are doing it in more than one post. If you have something to add, edit your previous post and don't post another one. If you're going to chat, then please don't double and triple post. And, yeah, it's definitely against the rules. >.>

Bond_of_Flame220

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ozikay. I'll shut up, WHILE waiting for a chapter and listening to Just Wondering. COM music rocks. *changes to a good mood almost immediately* I don't feel like spitting acid at anyone right now. My fingers are numb though... I just typed my first chappie of Sora and the Rose. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back