• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Why has no one made a fanclub for meh?! Lawlz

Watch now Jub jub is gonna make one XD
Or maybe he already has.

I havent been on in awhile, but im moving!
Gimme a break

Anyways, looks like im still gonna be gone for another day. *sniff,sniff*

Stupid plane >,<

If you want the details it will probably be in either Mel's,Lilli's or Jub jubs messages XD
Or all three, I havent decided yet. :nahnah:

Ummmmmmmm Buh Bye! <33

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Its ok JJ I dont have a Fanclub aswell, Its not like you'll die without one!

EDIT: Crap just noticed I do have a fanclub XD

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Chapter 10: Visiting Hours!

Riku opened his eyes, he looked around. He was in a white room with grey chairs, the waiting room…

He looked to his side to see his two friends still sleeping, a grin appeared on Riku’s face, he sat up and whipped out his mobile, he then walked till he was in front of the two.

He took a picture and whispered to himself “This would make a nice poster” He then saved it and put his phone back in his pocket.

He sat back down and stared at his watch, it had been about 2 and a half hours since they had fell asleep.

God, how long was this going to take?!

So he sat there, tapping his feet, hoping it would pass time. But guess what?

It didn’t.

Riku rose in frustration, some time must have pasted by now!

He looked back at his watched, 5 minutes had passed.

“Great….” He said to himself “Im stuck in a white room – Which in time will make me go crazy – with two boys that look like there gay, waiting to see if three of my friends won’t die!”

“Oi! Im not gay!” Roxas said as he lifted himself off Hayner, “It was Tweedle-Dumb here who demanded me too!”

Riku laughed at this comment “Well I wonder when Tweedle-Dumb will wake up….” Riku said staring at the boy who was now dribbling in his sleep.

Roxas stared, horrified, “How can I hang out with someone like THAT!?”

Hayner slowly opened his eyes to find two boys staring at him, he stared back confused.

“What? Is there something on my face?!” Hayner said starting to get worried.

“No, but there’s something coming OUT your mouth!” Roxas said in disgust.

Hayner – Mortified – quickly wiped his mouth then smiled at the other two boys “All gone, right?”

Riku nodded, still petrified, I mean, what happened if that Dribble TOOK OVER THE WORLD?! It looks like the kind that could! Just think of it now….

The Dribble, that took over the world….

They could make a book or something!

Freaky…

“Well Im going to the snack machine thingy Out there for a sec, ok?” Hayner said pointing towards the door.

The other two just nodded, and Hayner Rose from his place and started to walk “Get a Bounty for me ok?” Riku said before he was out the door.

Hayner looked down the Corridor and spotted the Machine, he walked over to it and put in £3 and pressed the button for a Bounty and a Snickers.

He grabbed his change and picked up the chocolate bars, as he turned around something, or should I say someone caught his eye.

“Olette? What you doing here?” Hayner asked the girl a few meters away from him.

She started at him “Well I heard what happened with Namine, Kairi and Sora and thought Id come and see if they are ok…” She said looking at her feet.

Hayner smiled, he then noticed her hair, “Hey…Olette, why is your hair wet?”

Olette tugged at a strand of her hair, “Oh, My mum wouldn’t give me I lift here so I had to run from school…”

Hayner’s hand curled into a fist, Olette’s mum was Evil. Olette’s father used to beat her, but her mother would stand up for her, protect her, but then her father died.

Her mother was so devastated that she blamed Olette, and carries on what her father did…

“I can’t stand it any longer!” Hayner yelled, Olette stared up at him “You’re Mother is so cruel to you! Why do you still stay with her without saying a word to the Police?!”

“She’s my only family; I won’t have anywhere else to go!” Olette said, tears forming in her beautiful green eyes.

Hayner sighed, “Well……You could always stay with me, my Parents don’t mind, they full on Love you like you’re there own…”

Olette rubbed the tears from her eyes, “Really?”

Hayner nodded, a smile formed on both there faces and they hugged, “So while your mum’s at work tonight, at about 1am, pack your bags and Ill pick you up, ok?” Hayner said looking down at the Brunette.

Olette nodded, and they both walked into the waiting room.

“Hey guys! Guess what!” Hayner said to the two boys “Olette’s moving in with me!”

“Yeah, Yeah whatever, just gimme my Bounty!” Riku said holding out his hand.

Hayner threw the chocolate Bar over to Riku; he then sat down with Olette in one of the grey chairs…

{/\..::..//45 Minutes later\\..::../\}

“Olette! Olette!”

Olette’s eyes flashed open before her name could be called a third time, she scanned the area only to see Hayner’s face leaning over her, she must of fallen asleep on his lap…

She rose up and looked around; a woman in white was standing in front of everyone.

“You may now visit your friends, they have all been put in the same room” said the Woman wearing all white.

The Four stood up and walked through the pale white doors, and there, all lying in there own white beds were Sora, Kairi and Namine…

The Four ran up to the other three, “You ok Sora?” Riku said staring at his best friend, he had his arm in a sling and it read on the clipboard at the end of his bed “2 Ribs broken”.

“Yeah Im ok, as long as Im alive, I’m ok…” Sora replied, smiling his ever so famous grin.

Roxas ran over to Namine, he quickly read her clipboard “Head Damage, and Back has been badly hurt” he gasped, a woman walked over and asked him what the matter was.

“It says she has head Damage and the Back has been injured, will she be ok?” Roxas asked pleading for his love to be ok.

“Yes she will be ok, you got her here fast so her back was fixed before anything worse happened, but her head is a bit different.” The woman stopped for a moment, she then noticed Roxas’ face “Oh its ok! Nothing too bad has happened, only at times she might black out, but it’s only temporary!”

Roxas sighed in relief, he took hold of Namine’s hand and noticed she was still sleeping, he bent over and pulled the strands of hair away from her face and stared at her beautiful face.

Sora looked over at Kairi, “Riku, do me a favour and push my bed closer to Kairi’s, then read out what it says on her clipboard.” Sora said to his friend.

Riku nodded, he pushed the bed closer then walked round to Kairi’s bed, and he picked up the clipboard and stared at it for a moment, he face dropped.

Sora watched his friends face and asked in a whisper, “Riku what’s the matter? What’s happened to her?”

Riku shook his head and said “I can’t say it, Sora; you have to read it yourself…”

He walked back round to Sora’s bed gripping the clipboard, Roxas, Olette and Hayner had noticed what was happening and crowed round Sora’s bed to hear the news.

Riku held out the board to Sora, he tried to take it but Riku was gripping too hard, he gave him a glare.

Riku let go of the clipboard, Sora quickly picked it up and read through the description, he closed his eyes to try and block the tears from coming through but he knew he couldn’t.

“What…What’s happened Sora?” Roxas asked silently to his brother.

Sora shook his head, now he knew why Riku wouldn’t read it out, he knew Sora would have to read it him self. Sora picked up the clipboard and held it out towards the other four.

Roxas took hold of the clipboard and got reading to read out what it said.

“1 Rib Broken, Leg fractured, Wrist Broken…” Roxas read out all these things, wondering what was so bad, and then he stopped.

“What is it?” Olette asked her frozen friend.

Roxas snapped back in reality and carried on reading “…Fallen into a …” He couldn’t say it, it would break there hearts, but he had to tell them, “…Fallen into a Coma…”

Olette Gasped, and held her hands over her mouth, Riku was staring at his shoes, Hayner was stood frozen on the spot and Sora sat there whispering “This is all a dream…”

Roxas heard some sniffs coming from a bed, he turned around to see Namine sitting up crying, she must have heard them, he walked over to her and put his arm round her.

“Its ok Namine, She will wake up, everyone that goes into a Coma wakes up soon enough…” Roxas said to his Love.

Namine wiped away her tears, and looked up at Roxas, she nodded and smiled, he was right, they do wake up soon enough!

Soon enough she would be aloud to see her best friend awake again, that was all
Namine could think about at that moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her eyes slowly fluttered open, all she could see what was white, was she in Heaven, She was about to get up what she felt something resting next to her waist.

The Girl quickly shot up and looked around, she was in a white room full of white beds like her own, she then remembered the thing that was leaning on her, she turned to look at what the thing was, to see a boy with bright Blue eyes staring up at her.

“Kairi….?” He said silently, how did he know her name?

“Who are you, and how do you know my name?!” Kairi shouted at the boy.

“What!? You don’t remember me? Sora? You’ve been in a Coma for 2 months!” The boy named Sora said in a shocked voice.

Sora, that voice rung a bell, but she couldn’t put her finger on it, there was only one person she wanted to see now, “Do you know someone called Namine? If so tell her to come!”

Sora stared up at her, what’s wrong with her? But he did what he was told, he texted Riku, Namine, Roxas, Olette and Hayner saying ‘Kairi’s back! Come quickly!’

Soon enough everyone was there, all saying hi to Kairi and welcome back, she just stared back confused, “I don’t know any of you! Where is Namine?!” She yelled.

Namine came running into the room and up to Kairi; she quickly hugged her, “Namine, who are these people? They all just came out of the blue and started talking to me!”

Namine stared at Kairi confused, “Sora go get a doctor, NOW!” She shouted over to the Brunette, soon he was back with a Doctor.

The Doctor looked at Kairi’s clipboard; he then asked Kairi some questions.

“Kairi, what is the last thing you remember before coming here?” The Doctor asked Kairi.

Kairi thought for a moment “I remember being with Namine in Radiant Garden, and we were about to move away!” Kairi said grinning.

Everyone stared at Kairi for a moment, but then the doctor asked another question.

“Do you know where you are? Or why?” The doctor asked politely.

Kairi shook her head “All I know is that I’m in a hospital, and that boy there” She pointed to the shocked Sora “Said I was in a Coma for 2 months which has to be rubbish!”

The doctor nodded “Ok Kairi, Last question!” Kairi nodded “Do you know who any of these people apart from Namine are?”

“No clue whatsoever who they are” Kairi answered back.

Everyone stood there shocked.

The doctor turned around to the group, “You said she moved here from Radiant Garden about 3 months ago with Namine?” The group nodded, “Well it seems she must have hit her head very hard, and when she was in her Coma…”

Everyone waited to see what happened.

“It seems like she has no memory of what happened after she left Radiant Garden…” The Doctor said.

Sora fell to his knees, “She doesn’t remember us? …Doesn’t remember me?” he said to himself.

This was it, he couldn’t take it, he had made up his mind, she had forgotten about him, and he could either build up the relationship again or go back and pretend he never knew her.

Either one would cause him pain, but which one should he choose?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Ok...I have decided that this fic is a...*drumroll*

DRAMEDY!!!!xD

It has funny and serious moments. xD

Anyway, moving on from the declaration of the genre of the fic, Melleh likes this chapter. Melleh also suddenly started talking in 3rd person for some reason. But whatever. I'm switching to first person now.

Well I think that was a really great chapter. I kinda laughed a little bit when Kairi couldn't remember everyone but Namine. Pwned, everyone else, pwned. Even though the end but made me sad. Although it's kinda his fault. He should have just been more memorable now, shouldn't've he? Oh god, I'm evil. =P

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter there were many good moments in this one xD.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Great chapter and I wanted to say..................I wanted to say :blush:

DO YOU LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE IN PAIN YOU MONSTER.

Well at least you made a chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back