• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Lol hope it's up soon...or else...*glares at death*
Death: Ok for once I didn't do anything! Leave me alone! *goes to cry in corner*
Oh crap I made someone cry! And I started talking about death again. WHY ME?? IS THIS THE CRUEL PRICE I PAY FOR LIFE?????

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Lol. I'm not a horrible person!
But now, I must be the bearer of bad news. I got an email from Lilli, aka KH_Fan_4_eva, and she said that she hasn't been able to log into her account. She's currently sorting it out but she may have to get a new one. And that's why we haven't had a chapter for ages.

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
Lol. I'm not a horrible person!
But now, I must be the bearer of bad news. I got an email from Lilli, aka KH_Fan_4_eva, and she said that she hasn't been able to log into her account. She's currently sorting it out but she may have to get a new one. And that's why we haven't had a chapter for ages.

awww, that sucks, I hope either she gets a new account or her old one works soon..... :toungesmile:

Sora910

PLZ another chapter how hard is it for you to make another chapter.
Death:Cant you see im crying stop caring about the stupid storyand talk to me.
~sora comes out of nowhere eating popcorn~
Sora:yeah you should help her out since i brought the popcorn.
WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back