• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

eupoeons, auzzies unamericans express your anger here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
My sister is both loaded and into all things Squeenix. So I'm lucky, she wants to import it too and I don't have to spend a penny. XD We've never used to swap magic or the PAL TV converter whatchamacallit before, but you know, we may be Irish but I'm sure we can work it out.

So yeah, I'm not angry. Just thought I'd stop by and have a wee chuckle at the hissy fits. XD

wtholyf

Using swap magic alone won't do crap Swap Magic is a manual boot program, meaning that the copyright and protection won't be checked. the reason all your other improts worked is cause a PAL version existed, currently no KH2 pal exists

Wrath of Roxas

Why did you have to make a thread about expressing anger? Its always been like this as stated by other people. If you were to deseign the game for Europe it would be hard translating about 5 different languages wouldnt it? (In case you didnt know Europe has about 5 different languages) so stop whining and either import the game or shut up and wait till october.

T

TwilightBlitz7

this aint cool this aint cool my thread was close because i want to know how many people of my race play KH but we can talk about americans thats some BULLSH IT

Yanos_Darkspawn

Wrath of Roxas said:
If you were to deseign the game for Europe it would be hard translating about 5 different languages wouldnt it? (In case you didnt know Europe has about 5 different languages)
Ejem, five languages?
Spanish
English
French
Dutch
Portuguese
Russian
Italian
Rumanian
Greek
Turq....

There are more of course, but they are more minoritary and I dont think games are traslated to such languages as Netherlander(they get the game in english).
I dont mean to be rude, but you are a little ignorant for lecturing others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back