• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

eupoeons, auzzies unamericans express your anger here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

ive just found out theres no that way im willing to go through when it comes to importing kh2 from america too much ntsyc to pal business so all the other countries then america and japan who have or dont have to wait much longer plz show me ur feeling like i am. and just say how u feel
heres mine: IWANNA MOVE TO AMERICA RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
God, would people just shut up about it.

Japan > NA > Australia/Europe/New Zealand has always been the way things go when it comes to videogames [That are made in Japan.]. It's a fact of life just like the sky is blue. Grow up.

If you are truly desperate to play KHII and you'll commit suicide unless you have a copy in your hands on March 28, then I'm sure you'll find a way. Otherwise, just please shut up. I'm Australian, I first played KH in 2003, I joined this site over a year ago and not once have I complained about getting KHII. Patience is a virtue.

EDIT: BTW - it's 'Aussie' with an 's'. <<; You just pronounce it "oz-zy".

tidusffxwakka

i got kingdom hearts 1 in 2005 and i live in the uk. i understand about the anger of not getting a proper realease date and everything and i have not waited as long as everyone else but seriously people for years now pal gamers have got everything last and 8 months approx after everythin else theres nothing we can do. it will be easier on urself if u import it or just wait patiently. it will arrive just probably at christmas time. ok

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
yay i wanna express my anger on kh2 not coming out where i am for another few months, (clears throat), ok

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHATS UP WITH THE WOOOOOOOOORRRLD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

^_^ wow i feel alot better now

Ice_Key55

proud to be an american where at least i know im free... *hums rest of the song* sorry about the delay in the game coming out Europe... but yeah i get it in a week!!!!!!!!!

wtholyf

Well for those who are angry, maybe your anger will be settled if you found out why it takes so long. After the NTSC English Kingdom Hearts 2 is released, the first 2-3 weeks of sales must be recorded before anything is done. Once this up, and the sales are tallied, based on a ratio of how many US games are sold to Europe games ( or US:EUR ) The factories will know how many games they need to produce for Europe. Now here's where all the time consuming process starts. They need to convert the english game into PAL. First part is copying the game so there are about 3+ million game disks ready to be converted. Then the discs must go through a process that converts NTSC to PAL. For a person doing it at home, the fastest possible is to do it in 30 minutes, in the factories probably only half the time. So that's about 15 minutes to convert the game. After the game is converted the disc must be pressed (like stomped on with a machine so the copy will look like the orignal) so that A. it will run on a ps2 B. so the KH2 image will be printed on the disc. After this is done they must package the game into the PAL boxes (which they have to make) then wrap and seal it, and then wait for it to be shipped so that local distributors can sell it to the public. Sounds like it won't take to long right? Wel, try going through that process for more then 3mil+ discs. Even in factories where multiple discs are being worked on 3mil is still a ton. Also the shipping and packiging will take a while because Square wants to make sure that A. none of the merchandise is damaged. B. If one of the damaged games are sold then the costumer will be very mad and some distrubances might rise up over Square distrubting damaged discs. Even if this didn't quite make sense to you I will assure you of this. The people must work quickly to get this done by August (that's when it should come out, but the shipping orders may delay that). So rest assured they are working for you guys and I hope this lessened the anger in your hearts. Other then that, ya tuff skittles for the Europeans.

Sorel

I dont know why everyone gets so angry about this.... Square are doing what they can. im happy that its comming in october i mean at least its comming to europe. Kh 2 isnt the only good game i think

ACE_CLOUD

Ya i dont live in America either BUT my import store is telling me that their getting it on april 1st so i aint complaining main thing its out in english and o yaa my ps2 is multi regioned :p~!!!!

emojunkie1612

im not angry at all... im importing KH2 and using Swap Magic i dont know why you said you couldnt be bothered with all of the NTSC stuff its really simple and easy

I gotta wait till April 4th for mine :D
btw its not definatly october for the offical european release yet right?

and stop complaining about it not being released over here its simple enough to import it and get it working and if u wanted it that much you'd do that :D

E

Eclipse

you're right! stupid americans getting everything first!!..o wait.........................i am one......................<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back