• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternal Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Demon dissapeared leaving Sara on the ground laughing at them and saying don't you get it as long as there is darkness im invincible

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
At that Zieth pulled all his power in and just sent light wave lighting up the room for a few minutes. "Get now there is no darkness to hide in." Zieth said falling to the ground from using all his energy for the light wave that he didn't even know he could do.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
A large figure came down to the dungeon Demon appeared before the figure and neiled my lord he said what are you doing here?
Lord: i came to see what all the noise was are these weaklings giving you trouble?
Demon: no my lord im just toying with them.
Lord:see to it they get put in there cages there are more urgent matters to attend to.
Demon: yes my lord.
Demon then had the unkillable creatures restrain them as he put them in cages and knocked them unconcious.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
ooc: close enough i always do drastic things like that

Zieth layed there close to death when he awoke but didn't awake. He was awake mentally but not physically. what happened he thought as he layed there on the cold stone floor. Finally waking up all the way to remember he blew his hand off.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Demon was on a lift up to the top of a tower with the lord and an other superior officer to at the top there were to large beast and floating light figure
Demon: WTF is that
Lord: that is the problem
Death(the superior officer):its the source of our problem but we of darkness can't get near it only those of light or people of twilight.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth layed in the corner of his cage bandanging up his hand for it was covered in blood from where he blew it off. "Why did i do that." he said to himself passing out from blood losage.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Demon felt a sudden rise of power out the figure beams shot out of the figure towards the prison hold Sh*t Demon yelled now we got to deal with a prison break guards round them up before they get away thousands of the elite guards headed towards the prison hold Demon yelled after them and take the unkillable creatures (for now on im gonna call them uc's) with you.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth felt darkness in this Damien guy so he jumped up drawing his sword ready to protect the ones that just saved his life. "Back off so i don't have to kill you." he said while his handless arm dangled at his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back