• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternal Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Demon stood up you expect the darkness to hurt me fool he appeared behind her and grabed the 2 of them lifting them off the ground he slamed them into the wall and bound them with a dark chain you're not worth my time weaklings he said knocking them unconcious

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Demon was watching from the rafters hmph they aren't as weak as the others i might actually have to try next time lets see what they're planning he said listening carefully

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth was talking to sam when he seen dirt fall from above. Zieth then pulled his sword down and jumped as high as he could. he then put his sword through the rafter demon was standing on.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Demon jumped down behind zieth hit him grabbed his blade and threw it into the wall then slashed him with his claws repeatedly

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth feeling the pain from the claws managed to grab the claw and twist demon's hand to where the claw was to his neck. "Who are you" Zieth yelled pushing demon's claw closer to his neck.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Demon smiled wouldn't you like to know he said as he vanished from Zeiths grip and appeared behind him with his sword which matierialised out of the darkness and slash Zeith the dissapeared again

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"i'm fine" Zieth said while getting up with blood coming out of his back. "where did he go" Zieth yelled in pursuit of demon. "he will pay for this pain he was being put through." The truth is zieth lied to sam he was in killer pain but he was out for revenge now zieth picked up his sword and reshealthed it. "see ya later" he told sam as he walked into the street leaving a trail of blood behind him. "lets go where ever you" Zieth yelled vainly.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Demon appeared out of the wall behind Zeith looking for me he said then dissapeared again and then reappeared on top of a tower with the mark of the darkness on it come on up if you can make it through the building there is no other way up theres a seal on the building so you have to go through the front entrance whether you like it or not

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth was ticked but knowing he was hurt gave him another reason to go through the building. Zieth kicked the door of the building over while drawing his sword ready to kill any that opposed his thoughts or ways. The building was dark so Zieth lit it up since he was light. "I'm coming and when I get there only one of us is leaving." Zieth said while taking out the building guards one by one.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Demon was talking to a warrior with black armour on he asked the night to take care of the guy coming up after all the warrior was the head guard of the establishment he agreed as black wings sprouted from his back fine ill take care of him the warrior said

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth then after slaughtering all the other guards he seen the guard with black armour. "i guess you are the lead guard" Zieth said while putting deep gashes into the black armour. "Is this all you have to offer no challenges." Zieth said while ducking and taking off the head of the warrior. He then started up the steps to the tower where demon waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back