• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternal Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Exellent all that is left is to get my seal from him then i can unlock the darkness in everyones hearts and then no one will oppose us

Mischeif Maker 2

"But what about my second rate sister....she already has darkness in her heart..."he said."Plus she'd still oppose us....she'd find a way...."

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
then will just kill her and be done with it besides the darkness would eventually consume her with that dark gem i put on her feeding off the darkness

Mischeif Maker 2

While Demon was still talking,Sara made an orb of light and hit him in the back of his head.
"YOU LITTLE BRAT!"Damian yelled.
"Thanks...I take it as a complement!"she said,Sam appearing next to him
"Yeah,I heard about the gem thing...."she said,pulling it out from her pocket.She smashed it,and pushed Damian and Demon off the cliff.."And I am NOT second rate!"she called

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth still fighting not showing any signs of exhaustion finally grabbed one of the unkillables threw him into the others making them hit a wall and unloading light orbs on them. "There all on the wall and can't escape." he said as the light orbs started to come quicker. "this will be there end" Zieth said as he followed a charged up light up kicking one of there heads off and started to fight the headless one.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Demon smiled as he disappeared into the darkness he appeared behind Sam hit a direct below to her neck knocking her unconcious he then put a new gem in her arm to where it cant be removed unless you want to lose that arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back