• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Epiphany

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven's keyblade

what I honestly think is that Ven's heart contained memories implanted into him about Kingdom Hearts and how to get to it and use its powers. When MX did this he somewhat shatted Ven's heart since it was hidden deep inside him. This would support why MX says Ven is" losing it" meaning the longer he(please insert what you want. I want to insert keeps using the Keyblade) uses the keyblade his use of the light in a sense shines so bright in his heart that the memory can't be reached by darkness. This would also explain why MX doesn't summon KH until he takes the secret out of Ven.

Last edited:

Ven's keyblade

sorry 4 double posting, but I forgot to put this. It could also back up why Ven wants to be erased. He can't stand the fact that he's the one MX and the DS are after and in turn innocent people and his friends are getting hurt and knows if he doesn't it'll be worse yet if he keeps fighting MX will do more horrible things in order to get Ven from fighting and blocking the memory with light.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It's okay you double posted this time but, next time use the edit button.

The way you explained it just now, makes this theory sound a lot more possible. I think that Ven has a Heart of Pure Light but, that's just my opinion. THis theory isn't too bad though seems relatively possible. I think it just needed to be worded differently.

Vasquez

Awards
Looked like he used his keyblade to mess around with kh.

But who knows.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Where would you get that idea? Xigbar does not have a keyblade, if he did don't you think he would have started to overthrow Ansem the Wise a while ago? Xigbar is not the Dark Soldier nor, is he a keyblade wielder.

A

Azrael

Was just thinking about this in another thread. Anyway:

What if Ven isn't exactly human?

MX mentioned Ven losing something, what if it's the bonds that hold his human form together?

In BBS, MX seems to tear KH from Ven. It's possible that Ven is KH sealed in human form, and he wanted to be erased perhaps because he felt no purpose as it's vessel?

Discuss, discuss. and theory rape, Omni and SA and Audo

I'm pretty sure he isn't that important to the point is he is Kingdom Hearts or is guarding Kingdom Hearts. I say that he is one of the beings of pure light and MX wants to steal the memories from his heart causing it to collapse making him a lifeless puppet.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Maybe there are locks on him, to prevent KH from completely tearing itself from Ven's body.

That would be where the Princesses come in. They contain the "keys" if you will, to unlock KH from Ven's body.

Angel

And all of Sephiroth's remnants combined are too big to make him, so what?

It's not a matter of whether it fits physically.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
What if what Master Xehanort did to Ven's heart is somehow connected to the Keyblade's ability to choose its wielder and the origin of Xehanort??

That's a given.

Where would you get that idea? Xigbar does not have a keyblade, if he did don't you think he would have started to overthrow Ansem the Wise a while ago? Xigbar is not the Dark Soldier nor, is he a keyblade wielder.

Thanks alot PMF. We figured that one out last year.

I'm pretty sure he isn't that important to the point is he is Kingdom Hearts or is guarding Kingdom Hearts. I say that he is one of the beings of pure light and MX wants to steal the memories from his heart causing it to collapse making him a lifeless puppet.

BwHoPL, based on what?

And all of Sephiroth's remnants combined are too big to make him, so what?

It's not a matter of whether it fits physically.

That's different.
Though I actually support this theory.

Angel

This isn't Final Fantasy. This is Kingdom Hearts so the logic is different. Sephiroth is a completely different situation.

Well, KH is a FANTASY GAME.

Which means that Ven doesn't have to be fucking ginormous to contain KH.

Angel

Every video game is Fantasy. Kingdom Hearts is a realm. How would he hold a realm within him? Please try to think logically.

BECAUSE THE GAME IS A FANTASY!!!!!!! *STARTS BREATHING FIRE AND BURNS DOWN HOUSE*

*ahem*

Because whoever sealed it in him put it through the laundry till it shrunk shrunk it down to fit within him. KH is essentially a heart, so Ven's heart is KH. Gettit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back