• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Epic Reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muramasa

That's cool, I wish more people would post. I have a fun post planned, get dirty xD

I didn't skim your posts either btw. lol can't wait to see what you got planned, I'll admit it's a bit slow. But it should pick up soon (or at least I would like to think that it would).

-rubs head- just got to wait for the others to post mostly. But if not given explanation soon, than those of us who are still posting can move forward until they return.

Muramasa

That's fine, Tav *_* so go all out if ya want. The rest of us will get around posting probably tomorrow.

Muramasa

That's alright Miss Luna :3 I know everybody gets busy from time to time, so don't worry about it.

Last edited:

luna008

i got two questions, one can i have flourence's book attack pyshically?(i dont mean smacking some one with it, i mean having it bite people like zexion could do with his book sometimes) and also, if something were to happen to a players body while they were playing the game, would they feel it?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
The first part you'll have to get the okay from Muramasa, but the second part is yes. That's partly why I went Dexterity based with my character. I had a D&D chara almost exactly like that and he rarely got hit, but was dealing a massive amount of damage even when outnumbered.

But that being said, I've been wanting to turn my chara into pretty much the same chara. All because of one ability, but I'd need to change the race.

luna008

no, i mean the players pyshical body, the one thats in the real world conected to the game, not the avatars. so what im saying is, if vivi got hurt, for example, would flourence feel it in the game.

Muramasa

Alright, I'll check out your post in a sec Miss Mega.

For Miss Luna's question. Your physical body in the real world won't be harmed exactly. In the game you can feel what your avatar feels, but your physical body outside of it remains the same. I would say there could be a few exceptions for the physical body outside of the game to be harmed but that shouldn't be too much of a concern for any of you at this time. (it would be more of a rare case to happen now because of the early days back when the game first started. So don't worry about it. I'll explain further when I'm at my computer.)

As for your book wielding, sure I don't see why not. It can bite like Zexions book.

Go ahead and make him Leo. As long as you can handle another one than it's fine *_*

Think I've answered everyone's questions now, but if you have any more feel free to ask.

Muramasa

Right, there not the same thing. High rulers are more of a government kind of thing, making sure there people in high society are happy. While upperclassmen just happen to live it up in high society. Not having to get there hands dirty and whatever.

I'm looking for somebody to partner up with me in this btw. If your interested let me know Leo. Thing is I could use the help in steering the RP in the right directions. Cause I'm not sure how to go about it. If not its alright, could always use advice tho.

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
Right, there not the same thing. High rulers are more of a government kind of thing, making sure there people in high society are happy. While upperclassmen just happen to live it up in high society. Not having to get there hands dirty and whatever.

I'm looking for somebody to partner up with me in this btw. If your interested let me know Leo. Thing is I could use the help in steering the RP in the right directions. Cause I'm not sure how to go about it. If not its alright, could always use advice tho.

Aw shit I didn't read that last part. If you need to discuss anything with me you can message me, Mura. Like I said before I'm willing to give you a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back