• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Unknown: Whats His Purpose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

What I've come to discover on this board, is that no one talks about the EM!

So, I was wondering what do you guys think of his purpose in KH2.

Personally, I think he has a connection with the Organization. I remember somewhere, that there was a clip and it said something along the lines "He follows no one but the coat he wears," but, strangely all of the other Order Members have the same coat, is he the superior? The #2 or #1?

In a trailer, he talks to DiZ. We all know DiZ wants to destroy the 13 Order by using the BHK to open the Door to Light.

Does the EM even have a body? A form? We've never seen his bodyparts, not even a glimpse of his hand when he fights Sora in KH: Final Mix.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Here i found this qoute some time back. Back arround E3

A man born from nothing. In the light of time but the darkness of light, this is where the Order roams. A man whose intentions are his own, only bound by the coat he wears. He is nothing and has nothing. The Enigmatic Man."

oathion

Yeah that one! Tankies! Thats the quote I was refering to. It appears he was "born" from where possibly where the Order originated or the Superior was possibly "born"? Maybe the EM is the Superior? But how, how can you just sit there and talk to the man that wants to destroy your Order? Unless he doesn't know? >_<!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
he is a unknown that somehow been seen as the superior, what i don't understand is that he is so supstancal and important to the org, yet was the first to test soras stregth

RikosTheSavior

I don't think he is really the Superior...But more like he can talk the s*** and if you don't want to follow then he doesn't allow it. Sort of like Axel...Just a bit more concentrated on what he does and how he does it. He acts like he could fit the bill...and looks the part as well. (Considering how he stands, it looks as if he is well built). I don't think he will be the Superior...Either he will be or he will have a high rank.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think the em is the superior and though it seems nearly impossible i think he has some sort of relation with ansem regardless if hes the superior or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back