• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

end of bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

amcg

so does vanitas face get shown in the end of the game? or in the end of each characters(TAV) story?
sorry if its been answered/ or in the wrong section

RoarShark

We are assuming that his face will be shown, but no one knows since the games isn't out yet. January 8th or 9th is the Japanese release, and we will find out then.

crazzyBRY

We are assuming that his face will be shown, but no one knows since the games isn't out yet. January 8th or 9th is the Japanese release, and we will find out then.

u can't beat the game in 1 day xD..

for me.

vanitas's face might be revealed more to ven since u can see the trailer that his mask is melting..

and probably on aqua's story. you can just see ven and vanitas talking or sumthing xD..then at the part where vanitas is about to stab aqua or something.. vanitas is unmasked =X

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure that his face will be shown. I remember in an interview that it's a mystery that will surprise us.

Gram

Banned
Awards
van's face probly b shown in vens mayb aqua's , doubt terra will b around long enough

Chad92

Vanitas' face will be shown during Ven's scenario because in the trailer you can see his mask melting and you can see Ven in the reflection looking at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back