• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elfien Lied II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: I'm a dog demon...And an android...And currently a little kid because my Girlfriend took me out of a Regen tank too early...*tail wags, ears perk up*If ya' don't mind me asking, why do you smell like Nyu-Chan? *head tilts*

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: I did...But I can't remember. I think I knocked something out of place when I got here...Someone must've clubbed, then dumped me here. Nyu-Chan is a friend of mine. I could probably sniff her out, she used my Two Ton Tunic once. ^_^ *pulls it out and sniffs it a bit*

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kenji rubbing his nose and face, muttering. "God Da*n RaKe..." He stopped rubbing his face when he heard A.j. "Two- Ton- Tunic? Wait?! You can find her?" He started rubbing his face again, muttering things unknown....

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Yes...I could...You wouldn't hurt her, right? She's kinda' shy. From what I remember anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back