• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elfien Lied II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kenji quietly remembered more.
Kenji got to see Reno leave this earth in a violent expolsion. A few seconds before, he was standing near a silver box with a black thing next to his mouth. The next second the humans threw somthing, 'A grenade'! "Reno- No!!" A tremendous expolsion ripped Reno's body, a spare horn destroyied Kenji's helmet, revealing a face full of tears. Shedded becuse Reno died, cryied for the loss of life. Becuse Reno was murdered... Kenji's vectors wipped out..

"Huh? Wha-!" Kenji looked around puzzled, he knew this feeling, there were more like him. Somewere.. Kenji stood there, this was an eriee feeling. He remembered it before Reno's death, somthing then.. nothing.. But the feeling kept strong, like his compass, he followed it like a zombie..

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack didn't answer for a while. He just tried to feel this other presence. Then he finally answered Rayine, "......Did you feel that?..................I think..............another one of our kind............escaped the facility......" He said still staring out the window.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
"What do you mean? I wouldnt be surprised if they've just killed them all of by now to hide their mistakes, no WAY would they allow any more to escape so easily." Velkion seemed a bit more stressed than usual. If someone HAD escaped the lab, then it would be there job to help them, they were of their kind after all.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
The feeling got stronger, almost nuseating, his was close! Close to salvation, close to food! "Oh S***." Kenji muttered, he saw the car almost too late. He hopped over to a bush, hiding within. "Hey honey did you see that?" a Womens voice. 'A little yes...' A mans voice these two were definetly married.. "Dos'nt that remind you of our early days, when you scaled the wall to my house half-naked trying to hide from my father?" 'Oh yeah! Or when you-' They drove off... Leaving a sick-to-his-stumach Kenji in a bush..

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack just put his food down and got up. "There's defiantly a diclonius out there. If you wanna come, let's go. Cause I'm going now. If there is another one of us out there, we gotta make sure he/she's alright." Zack said adjusting his coat as he went out the door and began to follow the presence of the other diclonius signal.

Alaude Drenxta

"Okay, I'm coming with you. I dont want any more of our kind suffering because of those assholes if we can help it."
Velkion hopped up, a fierce look on his face.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Raynie blinked, letting the utensil fall to the table as she got up quickly. "Count me in then. Let's get going, im pretty sure that person isn't going through an easy time right now.", she said, grabbing the thing black gloves from her pocket and swiftly placing them onto her hands before walking over to the door.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kenji walked down the road, he was close.. He heard steps!- Where where they were coming from?! A well-placed bush Kenji found a little comfort in. There was the reason a black-coated figure was first out of a bend in the street, a brown haired beauty followed suit, and another person he couldent see.. He wouldent have time to. His vectors shot out, a little closer and...

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack followed the diclonius signal as he walked fast down the street. THen he saw the vectors coming close to him. "It's him..." He said to himself as he shot his vectors out to match these new ones of the other diclonius.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Huh!? Arnt they 'spost to have those weapons.. And... Why are there so few of them?... Kenji rasied his head slowly, he saw that the strangers were sporting nothing to hurt him, no one seemed to be behind them ether. He stood up, forgetting false modesty when he spoke. "W-who are you?"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack loosened his vectors and kept them out as he stared at the person speaking. "So I was right.........Oh, uh, I'm Zack. And as you can see, I'm a diclonius as well. THere's no need to hide." He said giving a slight smile.

Alaude Drenxta

"Yeah, we're here to help you. But we're gonna need you to hurry up and come with us. Out here in a place like this, you could easily be caught, and you are giving off some serious signals." Velkion held out his hand, "Think you can trust us?"

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Well... I guess trusting you three would be better then going solo.." Kenji said slyly, his vectors shrinking back into him with thumbs-up, then stopped having a worry sence to it. "Can I have some clothes please!!!"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Huh?.....Oh! Uh, yeah, sure." Zack said as he took off his coat. "Here, you can wear this 'till we get back to our place." He said handing Kenji the coat. It was long enough that it should be enough until they got back.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kenji grabbed the coat like he was a bear, and that was his fish, he also grabbed the rest of the cloth, most of it was cought in the bush. With a 'zzzzipp' Kenji zipped the coat and left the bush. "Diclonious? Is that our official name or somthin'- er.. Zack?"

Last edited:

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Well 'they' called me devil-boy... Ender -don't ask.. and lastly 'lucky' but never a diclonious." Kenji seemed to travel to another place a much darker one. A place almost worst than hell itself, clothes spread out everywere, rotten food all over the floor and blood everywhere.. he shook his head, he did'nt want to remember his.. Home... He was in a better place with better people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back