• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Electricpig.co.uk Reviews BBS + Makes #1 on Top 5 Best PSP Games! + NEW SCREENS!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Electricpig.co.uk Reviews BBS + Makes #1 on Top 5 Best PSP Games!

IGN gives KH good reviews, >_>.
Yeah, they do. I mean, they gave Days and Re:CoM like, 8.0.
They hated KH2 though >.<
But I'm expecting an 8.5-9 from them. I still hate IGN though... I mean really... they got the PlayStation MotionPlus and they go, "SUCK IT, NINTENDO" lol @ being a professional site.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Yeah, they do. I mean, they gave Days and Re:CoM like, 8.0.
They hated KH2 though >.<
But I'm expecting an 8.5-9 from them. I still hate IGN though... I mean really... they got the PlayStation MotionPlus and they go, "SUCK IT, NINTENDO" lol @ being a professional site.

That gave KHII a bad review cause of the "Boring" game play. >_> I like that gameplay. xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
...He IS Xehanort, what are you talking about? Master Xehanort is the original Xehanort, why call him anyone different?

The person who wrote the review kept mispelling his name as Xenahort.

Omegataco

Awards

Wait for IGN's... :\

Nah. They've been expressing excitement for it for quite a while, every reviewer has their own agenda there... Kingdom Hearts is probably up high on that agenda.

They'll give it a good review.. as for the stupid scores that shouldn't exist..... I don't know.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Nah. They've been expressing excitement for it for quite a while, every reviewer has their own agenda there... Kingdom Hearts is probably up high on that agenda.

They'll give it a good review.. as for the stupid scores that shouldn't exist..... I don't know.

We'll see...they have given it good reviews when they have demo'd it...but when they have the full game they will see flaws and stuff if they can find any.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, that's what gamerobber was making fun of. The fact that they had made this typo throughout the entire review.

Lets hope the guy who reviewed the game didn't play though it but rather got the review from someone else. I would hate to have played the whole game thinking the game wrong the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back