• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elder of Organization XIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_of_light

oh... lucky... -_- i only got.... *thinks*

869 more posts after this one.... dang... i got a LONG way to go... -_-

you and me both. (thanks for asking i was wondering about that too). but at least you're closer than me...

Oblivionite

No..I think Xemnas IS the eldest..as in he was the first orginization member, the founder the first of the nobodies who knew how it felt to have a heart.

I think the "oldest" are Xigbar, Vexen and Lexaues(sp?)

Axiom

I dont see why Xigbar isnt the oldest, he's been around long enough to see past keybladers

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Judging by their looks, Xigbar could be in his 40s and Vexen could be in his 50s. Xemnas is probably around late 20s while Lexaeus could be in his mid 30s. Xaldin could be in his late 30s while Zexion, most possibly 19 years old. Also, it could be possible the time when Xigbar was in his original self, Braig, witness the three knights, he was in his 20s, perhaps?

moogle

these are my estimated ages for the Organization members:

Xemnas- early 30s
Xigbar- mid to late 40s
Xaldin- mid 30s
Vexen- mid 40s
Lexaeus- late 20s to early 30s
Zexion- 17-19 or 20
Saïx- mid to late 20s
Axel- 18
Demyx- 17-19
Luxord- 21-25
Marluxia- 26-29
Larxene- 16-22
Roxas- 14(obviously)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
These are my estimates

Vexen: Definitely the oldest. Now, how old? I'd say he's in his late 40s or very early 50s. Besides, he's always complaining.

50, I would estimate.

Xigbar: Might as well. Just younger than Vexen by a few. Probably early or mid-40s. Probably 46.

Lexaeus: 40.

Xaldin: Xaldin will be a 35-36...

Luxord: He definitely looks older after these two, as he doesn't strike me as that young. Late-20s-early-30s. Though I'd go for 29-30..

Saix: His face actually looks young enough, but old enough. So I'd say around 28.

Xemnas: Xehanort looked very young, so I'm guessing he will be on mid-20s, so far. 26, granted.

Marluxia: Now is when we start getting young. He looks to be about...24-25, at most.

Axel/Larxene/Demyx: This three have to be put close together, as they are definitely in the same age range. I call them, The College Group, just for my own weird entertainment. From 19-21, at most. Demyx will be 21 (I don't know, he just look like a 21 to me). Axel and Larxene are probably 19-20 in seriousness, Larxelness aside.

Zexion: He can't be younger than Riku or be the same age, he has to be a year or two older. So, 17-18.

Roxas: 14. Unless he aged in that one year, 15.

Last edited:

moogle

what *TwilightNight* said is basically a longer version of what i said.... not much different though...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
wiki lies all the time....
i know what you mean.
ppl edit the pages and add their own info so its not fully reliable wiki.
i've made a few pages myself on the dynasty warriors 5 characters bios.

Sexy Angel
Lol, i should make up a false KH clan and say that it meets in NYC at some random street, and when people are their, there KH Fan kids want to go to the address and then they find nothing there XD

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehehe...you could but obviously wiki check if everythings legit, my DW5 character bios were legit so its still there. but i made a few false ones and there gone now.

Sexy Angel
Ya, but most of it is dumb and you can hardly find anything in it...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
see it is helpful. it may not tell you everythin yo wanna know, but its got enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back