• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy Way to Get Once More and Second Chance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
A lot of people have been asking how to get these two abilities.

For once more:

Synthesize fira and fira with a wellspring crystal to make firaga; it'll have once more attached.

For second chance:

Synthesize cura and cura with a pulsing crystal to make curaga; it'll have second chance attached.

I personally think that at least once more, if not both of these, are very helpful for critical mode (or any mode really)

NOTE: If you max out the command, the abillity becomes permanent, and you don't need it equipped.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Sad thing is I need to have Firaga equipped to use it... Which I don't like :C

Oh I see.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind the next time I meld commands.

No problem.

i think i heard that if you max out a command, the attached ability becomes permanent.... i think... i could be wrong o.o

Wait, you're right!

I should put that in: if you max out the command, the ability becomes permanent for you.

dragonsclaw

An easy way for Aqua to get Second Chance is by mending Esuna and Reflect together with the Pulsing Crystal ! :D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
An easy way for Aqua to get Second Chance is by mending Esuna and Reflect together with the Pulsing Crystal ! :D

That works too.

For some reason I couldn't get Esuna though. idk why I didn't have it or couldn't buy it.

So i just did cura and cura instead. And it worked! =)

Thank goodness for the guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back