• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

durp.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey

durp.
pretty much.

lexaeus.png

xaldin.png

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Crit timeee

tag 1: Love the colors used and the pen-tooling is a nice touch, however, the red orbs in the top right seem unnecessary, unless you add something else, or move it a little closer to the stock. Also I noticed on the left side of the stock (I really don't remember this guy's name lol) there's a bit of an outline still visible. Dk if you noticed that or not.

tag 2: Again, I like the colors, and here the use of depth is visible. I actually like this size tag better than the first. My only issue with it is that xaldin's face isn't too clear. Also text would be a good addition in both tags, probably in the background.

Davey

durp.
there's a bit of an outline still visible. Dk if you noticed that or not.

I did. I did these at like 4 am and I was super tired and didn't feel like pen tooling a stock or fixing anything, just went for it, haha. But thanks.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Well, when you said 4am, I cut you a break like, RIGHT THERE.
Just wanna go so far as to say their both pretty incomplete and you saw more success with the first tag. Second's smudge trails aren't that appealing, and the random C4Ds in both aren't cohesively blended in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back