• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dumb unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well....i always though heartless was a heart covered in darkness, while unbirths infused with darkness....i dont know..hm...maybe a new thoery needs to be thought of,....but the only thing i can think of is that one...

wait....i got another one. so unbirth's move like nobodies but loook some-what like heartless right?

well ok, what if the body was infused with darkness? or was that already shown too?

JULIO VP

While I'm really neutral about the subject, we don't know enough about them to really say the can or can't have human form.

Technically speaking that would make him a heartless, but we don't know how he's infused with darkness. So a proper assumption can't be made until we know more.

Isnt it when the Heart accepts the darkness but have no fear of it

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Isnt it when the Heart accepts the darkness but have no fear of it

It varies, but if your heart excepted darkness and was not weak for it to let it gain control of you then you'd survive. Simply accepting darkness won't turn you into a heartless.

JULIO VP

if you have a strong heart but dont let the darkness take over you = Riku And AtW and me tink Terra

merpmeep

i wont be surprised if someone said this befor but what if unbirths are created when some one loses there heart i mean darkness aint the only think that can take over hearts right or when the light is lost and there is nothin left in the heart

unbirths are made when a person has lost all memories of being a person and then they start to lose there human shape

then they ultimately fade from existance

Mirron

I'm pretty certain Unbirth's are tied to Master Xehanort. Depending on how the Xehanort we know for the most part is created, it is possible Unbirth's could reappear, so while they are extinct now, don't expect them to remain that way for sure.

Personally, it must be something personally done, as Heartless continue to be created without aid from Xehanort's apprentice, so I'm very curious what he does, assuming my theory is right.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I'm pretty certain Unbirth's are tied to Master Xehanort. Depending on how the Xehanort we know for the most part is created, it is possible Unbirth's could reappear, so while they are extinct now, don't expect them to remain that way for sure.

Personally, it must be something personally done, as Heartless continue to be created without aid from Xehanort's apprentice, so I'm very curious what he does, assuming my theory is right.
Well, i think so since there in the same game and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back