• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dumb unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

online3001

i wont be surprised if someone said this befor but what if unbirths are created when some one loses there heart i mean darkness aint the only think that can take over hearts right or when the light is lost and there is nothin left in the heart

also i heard alot of people talk about a person named Rain um who is Rain

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I think Rain is Suffering Angel a person with nice ideas but can be a bit mean at time slol.

As for your theory i dont get it really.

A heart has light and darkness so if theres no light there darkness thus a heartless o_O
If light took over your heart ummm idk?

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I think Rain is Suffering Angel a person with nice ideas but can be a bit mean at time slol.

As for your theory i dont get it really.

A heart has light and darkness so if theres no light there darkness thus a heartless o_O
If light took over your heart ummm idk?

if light took over ur heart, u would be a good guy??

Captain Garlock

I dont think youd be anything different.
If light took over youe heart youd have more liight than darkness.
o_O

A

Audo

Light =/= Good.
Dark =/= Bad.

But yeah, I'm not sure I follow what you're saying.

Captain Garlock

Thats where im lost.
How does light possses someone?
And if it did youd be unbalanced id guess.
If you mean taking light or dark and living just one thats not possible.
Light and Dark live and depend on the other.
o.o

sassysis10

i wont be surprised if someone said this befor but what if unbirths are created when some one loses there heart i mean darkness aint the only think that can take over hearts right or when the light is lost and there is nothin left in the heart

also i heard alot of people talk about a person named Rain um who is Rain

When a person loses their heart they become a Heartless not an Unbirth. Are you saying that an Unbirth would be created if someone was taken over by light? Um...the PoH all have pure hearts and they're not unbirths.

I'm not sure that's what you're getting at because I can't make out what you're trying to say

Allister Rose

French Lover
i still think unbirths are hearts infused with darkness just like Ds is a man infused with darkness

Captain Garlock

You know you kind of contradicted yourself a bit.
I dont think Unbirths have a free will to do as they please like DS has, and i also dont think that an unbirth can have a human form.
Further more a man infused with darkness would make a heartless unless im wrong isnt that what Ansem did in his basement?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
He infused a heart with darkness not a whole person if I am remembering correctly. How DS is infused is somewhat a mystery, but from the looks of things he doesn't have all that much free will.

Captain Garlock

I mean his fighting ability.
Also why does he have a human appearance.
Who know he has a face as well.
Further more his keyblade how is he weilding it?

If the whole body is infused with darkness i dont think thats much different from a heartless since the darkness makes the heartlesses body.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I dont think Unbirths have a free will to do as they please like DS has, and i also dont think that an unbirth can have a human form.
Further more a man infused with darkness would make a heartless unless im wrong isnt that what Ansem did in his basement?
umm.....i dont see how my statement fails....this is all through your perspective of what an unbirth is more than the probablilities of unbirths. (in case you didnt understand that) you are focusing on your point of view instead of the overall posibilities an unbirth could be and how this one isnt possible or probable

JULIO VP

Thats what Riku and AtW did

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
and i also dont think that an unbirth can have a human form.

While I'm really neutral about the subject, we don't know enough about them to really say the can or can't have human form.

Technically speaking that would make him a heartless, but we don't know how he's infused with darkness. So a proper assumption can't be made until we know more.

[EDIT]

How the first heartless was created:

* Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
* Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
* Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I mean his fighting ability.
Also why does he have a human appearance.
Who know he has a face as well.
Further more his keyblade how is he weilding it?

I'm not saying he's an Unbirth because personally I think there's more to it, but I think he could be close. Him having a face is irrelivant though because Unbirths have faces and we don't yet know what's under his mask.

Captain Garlock

umm.....i dont see how my statement fails....this is all through your perspective of what an unbirth is more than the probablilities of unbirths.

I never said it failed.

(in case you didnt understand that) you are focusing on your point of view instead of the overall posibilities an unbirth could be and how this one isnt possible or probable

No if you read your statement and look at who youa re talking about

A human with a body
and a creature now read your statement.
i still think unbirths are hearts infused with darkness just like Ds is a man infused with darkness

I seriously dont think the body its self can be infused with darkness.
Thus only the heart and soul do.
Because the body of a heartless is darkness.
Get what im saying?
Maybe it snot contradiction but its to me at least kind of odd.

When i said he had a face im assuming its human just as hs appearance is and how he seems to be wielding a keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back