• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DT's Ultimate Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni Terra

Awards
DT's Ultimate Fanclub!!!
BowDown.jpg

Yes guys this is the third version of DT's fanclub so lets make this thee best one yet! Friends of DT let us gather and smite the world with our epic fish cannons! Ok so this particular fanclub is for worshiping DT and just making friends. So if you'd like to join just say so.

Club Creator: Omni Terra
Yes my ego was too big to stay in the regular members group so yah you get it.

Club God: Dawning Twilight
The master of all DT don't mess with him or else.

Right-Hand Man: Chaotic Misery

Head-mounted Vulcan Guns of Death: Angel's Prayer

Club God Substitutes: Blue, Gildragon
hand picked by DT himself these guys rule in the case that the club god is absent.

Club Demi-Gods: TrueBeliever
These guys are the members of the first version so show them some respect.

DT Veterans: Spyells, Joaxshu, Rixam, Gemini, Leonard, Snow Candy, Darkness of White
These guys were members of the second version of this fanclub.

Right Foot of Justice: AngelofFate

Club Members: revarai20, RisingOblivion, roxas001, Kaos6
Just the regular members but still you guys matter so eve if you're in this group have fun!

Ok guys this is it the Ultimate Fanclub so have fun! If you wish to join just say so.

The Initiation
Yes all new members must go through the initiation. Those who were members of previous versions don't have to. HEHEHEHEHEHE don't worry the initiation is funny...... for us. >:3

I will continually update this post so don't worry if you're name isn't on it... I'll get to it.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
I was in the old version of course :) I wonder if he will ever come back here? D:

Rix

:)
Awards
Oh.. When I think about it... I think I didn't join until the second verion of his club D:

Gemini

I'll join. I haven't seen DT in a while, but I was in the old club so might as well join this one~

Blue

home is where the heart is
I joined his second fanclub. I wasn't even here when his first one was made, because DT is a KHI vet you know. :D

I seriously miss him..

Blue

home is where the heart is
I don't know if he comes back..I'm sure he wants to, but with no internet connection at all it will be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back