• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS Smash bros.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel"s Chakram

I think a Ds smash bros would be cool. Up to 4 people could play on download play, and there could easily be Wi Fi. The only buttons the DS is missing is the c stick, and only smash players with no skill use that. Plus they could have the same charecters as brawl! So if you have anything to say, whether it is adding something or telling me your opinion, post!

P.S. It would also be cool if you could tell me if you check the updates on smash dojo.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
DS smash bros would be cool, but I don't think it has a large chance seeing as the DS to DS connection is very short range.

Seftrex

There is already a game like that called Jump Superstars by Nintendo, it features characters like Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh, Piccolo from DBZ and many others. There is also Naruto and Sasuke...

Here is a screenshot of it:

jumpss_screen001.jpg

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
There is already a game like that called Jump Superstars by Nintendo, it features characters like Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh, Piccolo from DBZ and many others. There is also Naruto and Sasuke...

jumpss_screen001.jpg

I've never heard of that game. Looks okay.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Anyway, unless anyone else has anything about a DS Smash Bros, this forum may be closed.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Using the C-Stick is vital to advanced Smash Bros. play, there's not a serious Tournament Smash Bros. player who doesn't use the C-Stick and understands it's unique advantages

Regardless, if Smash Bros was going to be a DS I think it would be a port of SSB64 with added features, items, stages, maybe a character, and of course Online play, and thus would not need the C-Stick and would function fine with the DS's available buttons

D

Dash27

I'm not here to say wether it will happen or not, I will however, talk as if it were real. It'd be pretty cool I think, but what'd it be, Brawl only for a DS and with a different Subspace Imissionary, and (of course) less features. Although, the Smash series is specifically for consoles, and therefore this couldn't really happen, I still think it'd be pretty cool.

Also about the original Smash for Virtual Console, I heard somewhere that they're waiting to release it 'till they have 10 consoles on Virtual Console, to release it.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm not here to say wether it will happen or not, I will however, talk as if it were real. It'd be pretty cool I think, but what'd it be, Brawl only for a DS and with a different Subspace Imissionary, and (of course) less features. Although, the Smash series is specifically for consoles, and therefore this couldn't really happen, I still think it'd be pretty cool.

Also about the original Smash for Virtual Console, I heard somewhere that they're waiting to release it 'till they have 10 consoles on Virtual Console, to release it.

10 consoles? We'll be waiting a while for it then. By the way it's called Subspace Emissary, not imissionary.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
DS smash bros would be cool, but I don't think it has a large chance seeing as the DS's Wi-Fi is very short range.

Do you even know what you are talking about? Wi-Fi is wireless internet; you can play against people all over the world. You are thinking of DS to DS connections.

jumpss_screen001.jpg

Eh, Nintendo didn't make it, they published it.

Is that more of your "I heard straight from Nintendo" crap?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Do you even know what you are talking about? Wi-Fi is wireless internet; you can play against people all over the world. You are thinking of DS to DS connections.

Oops. Sorry, I accdently put Wi-Fi. I'll go edit it. I meant DS to DS connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back