• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS and Ven...... FRIENDS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

First, I have no clue if this has been posted since I haven't been here for a while. As the title says I think they are friends, because they are some facts i've seen

1. when the DS appears in the ST Ven imedietly charges because he might feel betrayed that his friend chose Darkness

2. In the ST while MX is looking up at Blue KH, the DS is looking to where Ven is as if he looking to see if he is alright

3. In the leaked trailer when the DS is looking down at Ven I think he is wondering what their friendship has come to.

4. On the beach the shadow that looks like Riku notice that his arms are skinny until his hand starts then it to get wider like the DS's arms, And the reason Ven askes him to erase him is because he know that his friend would do that for him if that would make him happy

BONUS!!! (lucky you) The reason why Sora and Riku have been friends for so long is because i think the DS and Ven are there brothers, therefore if they hangout alot there younger brothers would become friends.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Family hasn't really played a role in KH before. I don't think it'll start now. Besides. if DS and Ven were brothers, Ven wouldn't give a shit about him. Because in KH:

BFF>Mother

Sexy Angel
If Ven and DS were freinds, why wouldnt DS even join opossing sides with MX?

FLAWED

.Oji

赤いテキスト
DS is NOT Riku. DS is 16-24 when Riku is 5. Wrong.

Eh, he never said the DS was Riku.

Anyway, personally, I believe the DS and Ven shared a mutual friendship before.

- DS knew Terra, Ven, and Aqua.
- DS used to be good.
- DS met Master Xehanort
- Master Xehanort starts playing mental games, fooling DS to believe w/e
- Master Xehanort exploits the darkness of DS's heart, using him for w/e evil he has planned.
- DS gets the dark suit as a result of embracing darkness.
- Etc.

Not much backing this up, but meh. It's not like we have sufficient evidence to deduce much, anyway.

I said he is LIKE Riku, hence my thoery of them being brothers.

Brothers = no.

Sexy Angel
Gaaah!

I apologise, i didnt see the word "like"...

im such an idiot >_<

RikusGaurdian

I do agree, DS might have been friends with Ven at one point, but he was influenced by MX to the Dark Side.

Its a good, yet cliche plot. Although I can imagine them doing it...

Dexel

Beyond hope
DS + Ven = Brothers. Highly unlikely. In KH, Friend/Friends > Family.

DS + Ven = Friends. Now we're getting somewhere.

But, yeah, they were probably just friends, probably not brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back