• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Driven mad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

` M o n s t e r

For future Kingdom Hearts games. I want to see some NEW drive forms.

I want the green one back D: It was going to be included but it was cut out. It was where Sora had a green and silver shield with the tip of the key blade sticking out, and I dont know what it did. But I know it would make huge combo moves.

What are some drive forms you guys would like to see?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd like a picture of that form. O.-

In a way, I almost don't want to see any Drive Forms in future games.
But if there were some, I guess I'd like to see Final and Anti.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If this green one exists then I guess I would like to see that one. I want more like Wisdom form too.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It was photo-shopped. There was never a green one.

I'd be perfectly fine if Drive-Forms never came back again. I kind of like how each of the new games has a different and creative battle system. It would be cool if they did that with each installment.

maybe a form(s) where you can use the powers of enemies you've defeated?

ex: defeat axel, obtain chakrams and unlimited use of fire.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Doing this would be a bit extreme don't you think? It would make traditional keyblade hacking gameplay almost nonexistant.

TerraFTW!

Actually if i recall there was a green form before KH2's release. In some magazine scan. i cant find the picture but i know there is one somewhere on the internet. They scraped it for unknown reasons:/

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

Or maybe something like Chakram based keyblades, and like, a fire attribute? Attacks would do fire damage.

Kaezan

I'd like the Drive forms back, but you could customize the keyblade, not in looks, but in certain parts, like how much MP it has and strength, and give it certain abilities. It would make it alot more interesting, and if they would use that for BBS also

C

Crossroads

I want FULL CONTROL of the darkness in a drive form. None of that Anti-form bullshit.

Pratiko

Awards
I'd like the Drive forms back, but you could customize the keyblade, not in looks, but in certain parts, like how much MP it has and strength, and give it certain abilities. It would make it alot more interesting, and if they would use that for BBS also

That.

But just for BbS, for Sora's Keyblade it would make no sense after having used 40+ different Keychains.
It would be like Dark Cloud 2's system, were your weapon evolves.

Monica > All, btw. (Dark Cloud 2 players will understand).

Dark Soldier 101

Or maybe something like Chakram based keyblades, and like, a fire attribute? Attacks would do fire damage.
This actually would be cool but instead you could create your own Keyblades like in moogle shops by findin ' parts so you could customize the handle or blade of each one....but it would kinda take away the whole memory forming keyblade thing if it is true.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm fine with them never coming back, but I wouldn't mind Sora having a growing clothing/armour/equipment thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back