• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

drive forms in bbs??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be drive forms in BBS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gjokgjm

Do you think there will be drive forms in BBS.like with sora all those forms like final form and master form.vote and tell us what you think

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well the drive forms in Kingdom Hearts 2 were based on a kind of "fusion" between Sora and his party members.

So since VAT most likely won't have any, I don't think it'll be possible. But we'll just have to see how exactly that combat system of BBS will turn out.

T

tazztig

I dout that there will be drive forms since there little
reaction commands on the psp...????

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I dout that there will be drive forms since there little
reaction commands on the psp...????

Where's the problem with Reaction commands on the PSP?

The button layout is nearly identical to the one of the PS2. And they really don't have anything to do with drive forms anyway.

~Oblivion Keys~

I think there will be forms for them.. maybe not all form are fusions! For me.. I think if SE only put reaction command, the battle sytle will be not so .. fun? Maybe is the form that it strengthens your stats for a while. Maybe the Focus bar is the bar to reveal the form when it is . The focus bar is filling in by the more you hit the new enemy. That's what I think that there will be forms and the focus bar is for the forms...

(please don't blame me :cry:)

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm guessing the system for BBS will be alot different then KH2. The drive forms for like wise made for Sora in KH2. BBS is another game and I'm sure they could do that but then again, not. Only until we recieve any more news will we truly know.

Macabre

Gold Member
There will be a Drive Form like Mode that Terra will have,called the Fatal Mode but it does not happen through a fusion process.

he does it himself and he gets increased power and he gets some devastating attacks,also, he gets tellow eyes just like in the secret ending.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, the Sora forms probably wont be in it, but there might be some new ones for TAV.

bleachmagic

no no no terra and all of them are like ancient keyblade masters and driving is a new power why would they have such a ability besides we have seen what terra can do we dont want to overpower him too much right?

FATE

Awards
There will be a Drive Form like Mode that Terra will have,called the Fatal Mode but it does not happen through a fusion process.

he does it himself and he gets increased power and he gets some devastating attacks,also, he gets tellow eyes just like in the secret ending.

I was just thinking about that, Ive been absent from KHI for a long time but I knew about the whole Fatal Mode thing(which is actually old news), and Im surprised that many people here at KHI dont know it, or is it just me?
I noticed that the homepage of the site never mentioned it

Has there been any threads about this?
if not, I can start one with a link

Macabre

Gold Member
I was just thinking about that, Ive been absent from KHI for a long time but I knew about the whole Fatal Mode thing(which is actually old news), and Im surprised that many people here at KHI dont know it, or is it just me?
I noticed that the homepage of the site never mentioned it

Has there been any threads about this?
if not, I can start one with a link

About the Fatal Mode?

There have been some threads talking about it but those have become old.

And I agree with you,many here don't know about the Fatal Mode of Terra.

FATE

Awards
About the Fatal Mode?

There have been some threads talking about it but those have become old.

And I agree with you,many here don't know about the Fatal Mode of Terra.

lol its quite ironic.
the whole Fatal Mode thing is about half a year old news and yet 3/4 of a KH fan forum barely knows of it lol

ok I'll start a new thread about it with a link

Macabre

Gold Member
I want to be able to use Final Form on Ven. Ven + Final Form = Ultimate awesome.
Only if Ven gets clothes that let him fuse with others to go into a Drive form but he won't and Final Form is exclusively for Sora.

gotegenks

well, i think there will be a similar game mechanic, not nevessarily the same story as soras drive clothing or whatever, but yea, the drive forms were a big hit, they have to have it again, (or something similar i mea)

A

Audo

They'll have different abilities. All of them have the new 'Command Meter' and Terra has the Fatal Mode.

KeyMaker

I think since we haven't actually seen them with any of their armor on(In any recent scans or releases or work) that if it going to be in the game it's probably going to be some type of drive form.

A

Audo

I think since we haven't actually seen them with any of their armor on(In any recent scans or releases or work) that if it going to be in the game it's probably going to be some type of drive form.
=/.
I think the armor was just Nomura's way of hiding what the character's looked like because he wasn't sure. He said it was like DD except now he didn't have any cloaks to hide the characters in, so he used armour.

I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw the armour again in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back